Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Design modifications for New GLs

+9
zbrando
xuaeenr
miaerr
aln
eggy_reyes
chualie
steel pulse
yoogix
ultramagnus
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Empty Design modifications for GL

Post  sirra Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:05 am

The thing it attaches to is the charger and the bluetooth transmitter for the camera. It doubles as the monitor for the back-up camera installed at the back beside the rear plate number:

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Dsc_8610

You can unplug it and detach it from it's mount and take it along with you. Here is a picture when it's on navigation mode (3D):

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Dsc_8517

@ sir ultramagnus

I also got this portable navi with rear camera when I got my unit last August 31. Kaya lang di ko pa nagagamit kasi office-bahay lang ako everyday.

Sir, I noticed that your rear camera was placed near where the license plate should be. Sa akin po, the installer placed it sa third brake lamp sa loob ng sasakyan pero looking down kaya kita pa rin sa likod. Di nga lang siguro katulad ng view sayo.

Since nasa labas sir, di po kaya masira agad kasi exposed to the elements?

sirra

Back to top Go down

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Empty Re: Design modifications for New GLs

Post  ultramagnus Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:37 pm

sirra wrote:
Since nasa labas sir, di po kaya masira agad kasi exposed to the elements?

yes sir, I agree. most probably sira agad ito. pero for me, this is the true novelty item. I don't really use it. I rely more on the sensors than turn on the monitor just to see the camera view. so I guess ok lang kung masira siya agad. Smile
ultramagnus
ultramagnus

Back to top Go down

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Empty SRS Airbag

Post  Supermac Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 pm

I just bought GL Luxury and It has both passenger and driver airbags.
Supermac
Supermac

Back to top Go down

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Empty Re: Navi

Post  Supermac Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:47 pm

ultramagnus wrote:UPDATE: Due to the missing lid on our GL, our SA gave us a free back-up sensor (two holes with monitor). Smile

We also got our portable Navi with back-up camera installed already. Very nice gadget! It works just like the one they install on the Roadmaster edition, only smaller. But it works for me because since it's portable, you can use it even with another vehicle or even when walking! It also doubles as a video, music and flash player, picture viewer and e-book reader.

How much po kuha niyo and saan pina install? thanks po.

Last edited by Supermac on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
Supermac
Supermac

Back to top Go down

Design modifications for New GLs - Page 2 Empty Re: Design modifications for New GLs

Post  aln Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:05 am

^^ i think sa dealer din galing ito sir. no charge ito since it was just a replacement for the missing lid. normally, sa banawe nasa between 2-3.5k ang backup sensor depende sa design.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:44 am

Hi I got a luxury variant and it's with driver and passenger airbags. I think standard na talaga ito kasi yun na din nakalagay sa brochure sa casa. Sadly there really is no lid on the cupholders pero pede naman lagyan ng eyeglasses or sunglasses sa dulo.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum