Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite brand ng fuel? ( Best fuel for your GL)

+9
ianski
rak1sta
eggy_reyes
dbanker
aln
badtoy
steel pulse
chualie
yoogix
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favorite brand ng fuel? ( Best fuel for your GL) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favorite brand ng fuel? ( Best fuel for your GL)

Post  quiescent Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 am

aln wrote:@ quiescent, nice table sir. meron din akong data sa mobili phone ko since the time i got my GL kaso either nasira eh nadukot naman kaya nawala yung mga data ko, hehehe...

BTT: i'd say fuel that has a higher octane rating is more economical especially during long trips. yun nga lang mas mahal

Thanks sir aln.. I agree with you..higher octane is good for long stretch driving.. it can actually achieved the lowest fuel cost per km or CPK, so if you will going for 90% highway trips , higher octane fuel is good.

anyway for added info, for those with HUD, you can set the HUD display to KPL, then try to figure out at what speed (Kph) you can achieve the highest KPL.., for each type of fuel, you can see the difference.
quiescent
quiescent

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite brand ng fuel? ( Best fuel for your GL) - Page 2 Empty https://weareloop.forumotion.com/t110p15-what-is-your-favorite-brand-ng-fuel-best-fuel-for-your-gl#5073

Post  nicolite Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 pm

PTT Superb unleaded 95 octane rate mura lang kasi sila presyong subic
nicolite
nicolite

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2