Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

road rage

+6
steel pulse
zbrando
chualie
ultramagnus
badtoy
eggy_reyes
10 posters

Go down

road rage Empty road rage

Post  eggy_reyes Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:36 pm

today at 830pm i encoutered but avoided a road rage incident.

a white lightning f150 and my black grand livina had crossed paths below the edsa-santolan flyover. he was speeding pero traffic naman and covered my clear path going to santolan. I gave him a honk (fyi: my livina's horn is no longer stock) to show my disgust and he opted to make a full stop covering my path and even the path of the suv beside me. I gave him another honk and he decided to roll down his super black tinted window and flashed a dirty finger. I immediately returned the favor of the same finger while holding the steering wheel. he then decided to open his door and went down to challenge me. I looked at my 4 year old child beside me and thought it was not worth-it,so i remained inside the gl. I was silent and cool but ready to run him over just in case i would see a gun or anything that would look like one. the yaya behind me, carrying my 2 year old even said "anong probema nito!"

anyway after a few seconds he went back inside his car but not after glancing at my license plate (ang kapal sya pa ang nag take note ng plate number ko!) I was fortunate narin in a way but honestly not relieved as i would have gladly given him a piece of me or my livina even, if not for my children.

anyway... allow me to describe the guy... around 5'8" to 5'10" with medium built, semi kalbo, chinese looking and mid 20s.

kakaunti ang white f150 lightning dito satin, siguro less than 3 in metro manila. so ingat kayo when you see one. ingat din sya... he's on my list.

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

road rage Empty Re: road rage

Post  eggy_reyes Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 pm

oh dagdag ko pala... that white f150 came from the evening traffic of edsa northbound, while kami, we were just on our way home to eastwood, cruising over justin bieber songs of my children. kaya sigurado ako na hindi ako mainit that time... sya siguro!

Last edited by eggy_reyes on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Eggy I have seen that F150 you were referring to. Rush hour at Valero St Salcedo Village and may gana syang manggitgit at magpaiyak ng gulong... parang tanga lang hahahha
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  eggy_reyes Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

badtoy wrote:Eggy I have seen that F150 you were referring to. Rush hour at Valero St Salcedo Village and may gana syang manggitgit at magpaiyak ng gulong... parang tanga lang hahahha

wont be surprised if that's the same guy tsk tsk!!

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  ultramagnus Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:48 pm

good call on just staying calm and collected! nothing good would ever come out of giving in to road rage, especially when you're with your family. I don't admit this to her but my wife has saved me several times from doing such a stupid thing as to stoop to the level of those morons. sana nakuha mo rin plate number sir.
ultramagnus
ultramagnus

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

ultramagnus wrote:good call on just staying calm and collected! nothing good would ever come out of giving in to road rage, especially when you're with your family. I don't admit this to her but my wife has saved me several times from doing such a stupid thing as to stoop to the level of those morons. sana nakuha mo rin plate number sir.

I totally agree Sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  eggy_reyes Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

ultramagnus wrote:good call on just staying calm and collected! nothing good would ever come out of giving in to road rage, especially when you're with your family. I don't admit this to her but my wife has saved me several times from doing such a stupid thing as to stoop to the level of those morons. sana nakuha mo rin plate number sir.

was planning to but he was too fast! di ko na natanaw. hayyy... i need a beer! hehehe

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  zbrando Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:54 am

Don't worry sir mahahanap din nya katapat nya, who knows may mga Ivlers and Tihankeys pa sa kalsada pag natapat sya don isa sa kanila mababalitaan nalang natin sa news. Twisted Evil
zbrando
zbrando

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 am

"anyway... allow me to describe the guy... around 5'8" to 5'10" with medium built, semi kalbo, chinese looking and mid 20s."

I'm not surprised. Madaling magpasikat kung hindi mo pinaghihiharapan ang pera mo. I'd like to introduce him to my driving companion: Glock 23-C .40 cal.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 am

..:. safety .:..

A prayer of trust in God: In times of trouble, you will protect me. You will hide me in your tent and keep me safe on top of a mighty rock.
============================================================
..:. protection .:..

A prayer: I come to you, Lord, for protection. Be my mighty rock and the fortress where I am safe.

Psalm 31:1,2
============================================================
Sir Eggy, you dont have to waste (even a second) of your time on those fool devil person.. kalmante lang po... Thank God you're all safe...

Smile
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 am

ika nga ng mga sikyu at construction workers... "ingat lang para septi tayo"
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 am

Kung ma-encounter nyo ito taong ito, i-ready nyo agad ung CP camera nyo. para may evidencya agad.
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 am

or pwede din para mas matakot...

kindatan nyo sabay flying kiss. I love you Embarassed Twisted Evil
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 pm

@eggy, buti cool ka lang sir. "minsan" umiinit din ulo ko sa daan lalo na sa mga makukulit, gaya nga ng sabi ni sir ultramagnus my wife has also saved me from this people. minsan lang nga nakakainis din kasi sa akin siya nagagalit pag pinatulan ko yung mga yun. hehehe
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm

aln wrote:@eggy, buti cool ka lang sir. "minsan" umiinit din ulo ko sa daan lalo na sa mga makukulit, gaya nga ng sabi ni sir ultramagnus my wife has also saved me from this people. minsan lang nga nakakainis din kasi sa akin siya nagagalit pag pinatulan ko yung mga yun. hehehe

exactly the same is happening to me hehehehe
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:08 pm

^^ hahaha, hirap sir noh.... minsan naghahanap ka ng kakampi, hehehe
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  eggy_reyes Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

aln wrote:^^ hahaha, hirap sir noh.... minsan naghahanap ka ng kakampi, hehehe

+1000

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  canonboy Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:12 am

madami talagang mga pasaway sa kalsada lalo na mga motor. counter flow na sila pa galit. Hay, only in the phils.

canonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum