Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior?

4 posters

Go down

what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior? Empty what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior?

Post  badtoy Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

as we all know dumihin yun interior natin especially the parts na naabot ng paa... and most especially when we have kids. I tried using rag with detergent, and wipeout and ayaw pa rin maalis.

what do you use to clean dirty interior plastic panels?
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior? Empty Re: what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior?

Post  steel pulse Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:20 pm

@badtoy:

sir in one of my posts ("DIY materials" yata) may isang picture doon na yellow and red cannister. Abro ang brand. effective sya on many surfaces including leather and plastic
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior? Empty Re: what do you use for cleaning yur plastic interior?

Post  EuroFD Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I use Meguiars All-Purpose Cleaner. It's a concentrate you can dilute with water depending on the stains of your interior.

For the dashboard and plastic surfaces, I use Meguiars Supreme Shine protectant. It leaves a good shine, dries instantly, and has a pleasant smell.
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:00 pm

EuroFD.. sir meron bang Meg product na hindi shiny? I dont like shiny plastic interiors. Gusto ko parang fresh from casa look pa rin

Steelpulse... i'll look that up in ACE or True value. Hindi naman sya ginagawang shiny yun panels?
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm

sir parang hindi naman. straight-out cleaning lang. removal of stains.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:14 pm

badtoy wrote:EuroFD.. sir meron bang Meg product na hindi shiny? I dont like shiny plastic interiors. Gusto ko parang fresh from casa look pa rin

Steelpulse... i'll look that up in ACE or True value. Hindi naman sya ginagawang shiny yun panels?

badtoy: There's another Protectant product from Meguiars -- I think it's called Regular Shine. Parang back to OEM finish, non-oily pa. HTH
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm

the answer is the GL2 product by our Chairman...you've got to see the multi purpose interior cleaner post..

https://weareloop.forumotion.com/t231-multi-purpose-interior-cleanercoming-soon
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down