Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion Empty Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion

Post  EuroFD Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

For QC peeps, I strongly recommend North Performance Auto Detailing along Congressional Avenue. It's a 24-hour car wash & detailing shop that uses both Meguiar's and Mother's car care products. It's a popular hangout of car enthusiasts who want to keep their vehicles clean and shiny. Prices are very competitive, compared to other shops. They also offer other services like undercoating, carpet shampoo, etc.

Look for James or Maurice -- very accommodating owners.
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion Empty Re: Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion

Post  aln Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 am

^^

hi sir, thanks for giving us an option on where to have our cars cleaned. although i do the washing by myself kasi, twice pa lang ako nagpa-carwash. anyways, you may also post this to the "Recommended Shops/Mechanics" thread.

thanks!
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion Empty Re: Car Wash & Detailing Shops Discussion

Post  EuroFD Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:39 pm

^Sorry boss aln. Feel free to move this thread to the Recommended Shops board. Thanks!
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 pm

aln wrote:^^

hi sir, thanks for giving us an option on where to have our cars cleaned. although i do the washing by myself kasi, twice pa lang ako nagpa-carwash. anyways, you may also post this to the "Recommended Shops/Mechanics" thread.

thanks!

I agree. Anyways I also do the cleaning myself since I am never satisfied when having a car wash service. Best practice is use lots of water before applying a shampoo that is not strong enough to remove the wax. Doze off with lots of water. Dry by using a towel based material which absorbs water quickly and I don't recommend chamois due to its rubbery properties which could pick up residue (sand or dirt) and scratch the paint. Wax the car appropriately to protect the top coat.

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 am

what i do naman is hose the whole car first with water then hose it again while i remove the dirt using my hands. mas ok kasi i can control the pressure para hindi mag-cause ng swirl marks. once i'm done with it, that's the time i use car shampoo with a car mitt. that way, wala na yung dirt talga so hindi na magagasgas yung body. tapos i dry it up using a water blade (california brand) then use chamois on the remaining water.

i haven't applied wax on the car yet, baka abutin na ako ng buong araw eh. hehehehe....
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 pm

EuroFD wrote:For QC peeps, I strongly recommend North Performance Auto Detailing along Congressional Avenue. It's a 24-hour car wash & detailing shop that uses both Meguiar's and Mother's car care products. It's a popular hangout of car enthusiasts who want to keep their vehicles clean and shiny. Prices are very competitive, compared to other shops. They also offer other services like undercoating, carpet shampoo, etc.

EuroFD Sir, san ba to? I've been cruising along congressional ave pero d ko makita. Any landmark na katabi nya?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm

chualie wrote:
EuroFD wrote:For QC peeps, I strongly recommend North Performance Auto Detailing along Congressional Avenue. It's a 24-hour car wash & detailing shop that uses both Meguiar's and Mother's car care products. It's a popular hangout of car enthusiasts who want to keep their vehicles clean and shiny. Prices are very competitive, compared to other shops. They also offer other services like undercoating, carpet shampoo, etc.

EuroFD Sir, san ba to? I've been cruising along congressional ave pero d ko makita. Any landmark na katabi nya?

From EDSA, North Performance is to your right. After the first stoplight, it's around 200 meters away. Look for EMNACE's Grill Station (great barbeque).
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm

thanks Sir euro, i 'll chk it out pag napadaan ako. Is it before cafe baushman?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 pm

chualie wrote:thanks Sir euro, i 'll chk it out pag napadaan ako. Is it before cafe baushman?

Not sure, bro. But it's right before the stoplight-intersection to Toro Hills Subdivision. HTH
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:31 am

Finally nakita ko na din to, pero I haven't tried it yet daming tao nung nadaan ako kanina.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down