Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMS interval

+5
Bin Diesel
steel pulse
aln
Lydemer
ilongga
9 posters

Go down

PMS interval Empty PMS interval

Post  ilongga Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 am

Line up

The Livina hatch line-up includes three 1.6 litre derivatives: Visia, Acenta and Acenta+. These models will go on sale in January 2008. The Grand Livina 7-seater is available in the Acenta with fabric interior and the Acenta+ with leather interior, and these models will be on sale in November 2007.

The Livina Visia and Acenta have 14” steel wheels while the Livina Acenta+ and Grand Livina are equipped with 15” alloy wheels.

Service intervals are 15 000 km. All Livina models have a 3 year / 100,000km warranty, and all except the entry model have 3 year / 60,000km service plans included in the price.

======================================
stumbled on this....just wondering...the maintenance interval is 15,000 kms compared to our CASA mandated 5,000 kms in the pinas. WHY?

ilongga

Back to top Go down

PMS interval Empty Re: PMS interval

Post  Lydemer Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 pm

This is because of the extreme driving conditions in the Metro which contributes to the more frequent check up intervals that is needed for our GL to keep it running in tip top shape. Here are examples what components are affected when driving in Metro Manila:

1. Road conditions which more often are really punishing to our GL's since its ill built and not well maintained. (Parts affected are suspension, steering, axles and tires)
2. Extreme traffic (frequent stop and go). (Affects cooling system, transmission, oil and brakes)
3. Pollution and contaminants in the air. (Air filter gets dirty faster and paint deteriorates faster due to the greenhouse effect of contaminants on the car paint if left to settle for a long time)
4. Low quality of fuel that we have. (Combustion chamber and fuel filter may get dirty faster and combustion may not be optimal). Low quality fuel translates to lesser economy mileage as against more expensive fuels.

Different countries would normally have different check up intervals as a result of the factors mentioned above. Hope this helps.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  ilongga Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 am

thanks for the education....

ilongga

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 am

question lang din, diba depende din kung what oil ang ginamit? if mineral oil was used then 5k talaga ang palit while fully synthetic is 10k?

aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:13 am

aln wrote:question lang din, diba depende din kung what oil ang ginamit? if mineral oil was used then 5k talaga ang palit while fully synthetic is 10k?

that's correct mr. pres. I had the same advice. Also, if your PMS is 500 kms delayed wala naman daw problema.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Guys question lang, do you follow the PMS interval based on the KM reading of the odometer or the month as stated in your last visit? Sample do you go to the casa for the PMS if it is already 3 months from your last visit or you wait to reach the 5000km interval?
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Km reading sa odometer ako nag be- base Sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 pm

chualie wrote:Km reading sa odometer ako nag be- base Sir.

sir chualie, di po kaya gagawing dahilan ng casa yun para pede nila void warranty mo kung lampas na ng 3 months tapos di mo pa naabot yung 5000kms?
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 am

Naitanong ko na din yan sa SA ko and sabi nila sa km sa odo din cla mag bebase basta wag lang daw lalagpas ng 2000km sa scheduled PMS. yun 1,000km pms daw ang importante na dapat na mag strickly comply Sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 am

chualie wrote:Km reading sa odometer ako nag be- base Sir.

or 6mos sguro after your last PMS... kasi kapag hindi masyadong tumatakbo si GL, at least it will be subjected to PMS twice a year...otherwise as stated above ni sir Chualie, shd be based on odometer- 1k, 5k, 10k and every 5kms thereafter...
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks po sa replies. Nung 1k visit ko kasi sa mantrade nilagyan ng SA ng next visit date yung maintenance booklet e na after 3 months ang balik. Thanks po ulit.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Bin Diesel wrote:Thanks po sa replies. Nung 1k visit ko kasi sa mantrade nilagyan ng SA ng next visit date yung maintenance booklet e na after 3 months ang balik. Thanks po ulit.

3 months or 5k kms ba sir? ako every 5k sir eh
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Tama po pres. pero whatever comes first kasi baka kaya naglagay na ng date yung SA ng Mantrade.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

Hello fellow Loopers. Good day to all!

A quick question regarding our GL's PMS interval. Since our GL is still within the warranty period, will it be void if we have the PMS done outside of Nissan Casa?

I am thinking of having my 40k PMS outside of casa. The only reason for me to do this is convenience. The waiting time at casa, even if by appointment is way too long. Unfortunately, time is so unforgiving to my schedule, were even sleeping for me is becoming a luxury Sad

Anyway, i might as well call my GL's casa at Nissan westgate Alabang to inquire on this. But i would still appreciate your inputs and experience. I will post what will be their reply. Thanks in advance.

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

yoogix wrote:Hello fellow Loopers. Good day to all!

A quick question regarding our GL's PMS interval. Since our GL is still within the warranty period, will it be void if we have the PMS done outside of Nissan Casa?

I am thinking of having my 40k PMS outside of casa. The only reason for me to do this is convenience. The waiting time at casa, even if by appointment is way too long. Unfortunately, time is so unforgiving to my schedule, were even sleeping for me is becoming a luxury Sad

Anyway, i might as well call my GL's casa at Nissan westgate Alabang to inquire on this. But i would still appreciate your inputs and experience. I will post what will be their reply. Thanks in advance.

voided ang warranty sir pag pinaservice mo sa labas ng under warranty pa. nakalagay po yan sa warranty booklet natin afaik nabasa ko yan doon. Smile
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down