Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35k PMS

Go down

35k PMS Empty 35k PMS

Post  yoogix Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 pm

I went to Nissan WestGate Alabang last Monday for my 35K PMS. Got there at 9am for my appointment and reported the following:

1. presented 1liter of Shell Helix Ultra E 5w-30 fully synthetic engine oil for top-up (since i had my oil changed with the same from previous pms).
2. reported inaccurate fuel gauge readings of full or empty regardless of actual amount of fuel present in the tank.
3. reported squealing noise originating from the front when applying light, medium and hard braking.

I was advised of estimated time of completion is at 3 to 4 pm. I got a text message sometime around 2:30 that my unit is done and ready for pick up.

the following jobs were performed:

Replaced oil filter, top up 1 liter oil supplied by customer.
Cleaned air filter, cleaned all brakes.
Checked all lights, a/c, wiper.
Replaced fuel float - Warranty.

Total: 1,562.00

According to SC, brakes are still "makapal" and just needed cleaning. I inquired how much would a new brake pads cost, and its at 4,000 pesos. Thank goodness my brakes are still ok and just need cleaning.

So far so good. All complaints addressed without fuss. Happy Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

35k PMS Empty Re: 35k PMS

Post  yoogix Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Just to add. My units was squeaky clean from the free carwash. No sign of finger prints outside and inside GL. Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum