Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impul skirts and other GL items

+2
cht2wenty4
chualie
6 posters

Go down

Impul skirts and other GL items Empty Impul skirts and other GL items

Post  chualie Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm

I was surprise to know that the impul skirts 2 is available at Goldcars banawe, the price is P35k ( forgot to ask if paint is included) call them na lang there telephone numbers are listed in our recommended shops directory. I was in the area as usual and decided to check out the stores. Other livina items are also available, i saw it on there catalogue. Goldcars is one of the supplier of NGQA according to my SA. The items listed in the catalogue are those listed in the exterior accessories on nissan philippines website. The following items are available or can be ordered. Foglights (P4k) and it's chrome finisher, mudguards, stainless stepsills with LED blue lights, sidemirror with LED signal lights and chrome finisher of doors handles, rear door luggage finisher, rear tail light, front bumper. That's as far as i can remember baka may nakalimutan pa akong iba to mention. FYI lang I'm not connected to Goldcars banawe, i'm just sharing this finds brothers Smile
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Impul skirts and other GL items Empty Re: Impul skirts and other GL items

Post  cht2wenty4 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

walang impul spoiler and grill?hehe

para di na ako mag pa ship. Very Happy
cht2wenty4
cht2wenty4

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

chualie wrote:I was surprise to know that the impul skirts 2 is available at Goldcars banawe, the price is P35k ( forgot to ask if paint is included) call them na lang there telephone numbers are listed in our recommended shops directory. I was in the area as usual and decided to check out the stores. Other livina items are also available, i saw it on there catalogue. Goldcars is one of the supplier of NGQA according to my SA. The items listed in the catalogue are those listed in the exterior accessories on nissan philippines website. The following items are available or can be ordered. Foglights (P4k) and it's chrome finisher, mudguards, stainless stepsills with LED blue lights, sidemirror with LED signal lights and chrome finisher of doors handles, rear door luggage finisher, rear tail light, front bumper. That's as far as i can remember baka may nakalimutan pa akong iba to mention. FYI lang I'm not connected to Goldcars banawe, i'm just sharing this finds brothers Smile
Thank You! Smile

Turkey

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

@anchit may pics kasi sa catalogue nila yung impul livina skirts lang ang natanong ko and meron daw, d ko natanong grill and skirt. Call them na lang bro. @ turkey welcome sir. The staff told me na meron silang na install na kits na may fender and door guard na black daw and sabi nila may adjustment pa silang ginawa dahil d sakto- syempre kits ng Livina x gear yun sinasabi nila Very Happy
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  cht2wenty4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:42 am

chualie wrote:@anchit may pics kasi sa catalogue nila yung impul livina skirts lang ang natanong ko and meron daw, d ko natanong grill and skirt. Call them na lang bro. @ turkey welcome sir. The staff told me na meron silang na install na kits na may fender and door guard na black daw and sabi nila may adjustment pa silang ginawa dahil d sakto- syempre kits ng Livina x gear yun sinasabi nila Very Happy

Thanks VP, iba talaga pag tambay ng Banawe.hehehe
cht2wenty4
cht2wenty4

Back to top Go down

Post  ianski Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:41 pm

thanks sa info...

ianski

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Meron din po bang aircon knobs sa sosyal ang dating? bounce
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry Sir they don't sell th knobs there, get it na lang sa ebay- trustworthy naman yun seller na lastmins ang name. Sa kanya ko inorder yun mga knobs ng mga LOOPERS.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 pm

35k? sobrang taas naman, plastic kaya ito or fiber glass?
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 pm

D ko matanong kung fiberglass o plastic eh.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down