Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror

+5
blooperoo
Bin Diesel
cht2wenty4
aln
chualie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror

Post  chualie Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Poster11

I message the seller of this item, here how the conversation went:

Dear kiwavau,

I am interested in this item, i plan to cut the lighter plug and connect it directly in to a power source, Will this affect or damage the item? and do you have a wire harness cover? to conceal the wire for rear view mirror installed on the windshield.

Thank you, Hoping to buy your item

There respons

Dear chualie,

Hi Chualie, I have a proposal for you, I got a spare one myself ( I?ve used it 2~3 times but looks new ) , if you could share us with either a video of how to do what you want to do , or an instruction with writing and photo and allow us to showcase in our store ( or in eBay reviews and guides , we'll state that it's you as the origin ) I'd hope to send you the one I have for free ( if you could pay for the shipping , it's around USD 10 , takes about 5~10 business days, registered parcel ), so you could give it a try, what do you think ? Smile
- kiwavau

I agreed on there proposal, item is shipped already, next week item should be here. I only paid $10usd for shipping. This auto dimming rear view mirror's price is $50usd Very Happy

Last edited by chualie on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Re: Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror

Post  aln Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 am

^^ puro na lang upgrade, hehehe...

nice deal sir, you can hide the wires by hiding it sa upholstery sa taas (forgot the name) then sa pillars.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Re: Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror

Post  chualie Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 am

aln wrote:^^ puro na lang upgrade, hehehe...

nice deal sir, you can hide the wires by hiding it sa upholstery sa taas (forgot the name) then sa pillars.

Pero sir makikita talaga yun wire dahil sa windshield naka kabit yung rear view mirror natin. Clip on ang style nito .

Parang sa GL mo nag lagay ka din ng clip on rearview mirror dba? and a above that naka clip yun back up sensor. Tip naman kung paano mo tinago yun wire, Picturan mo naman pres. and pa post na din. TY
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed May 18, 2011 9:11 am

sir sori hindi ko nakuhanan kahapon. try ko maya pag-uwi..
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed May 18, 2011 3:32 pm

aln wrote:sir sori hindi ko nakuhanan kahapon. try ko maya pag-uwi..

Ok sir waiting ako ha, dadating na to this week hopefully.. thanks
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri May 20, 2011 5:10 pm

The item is here and na pa install ko na din. Works great looks good and reacts fast, hindi sya tumatama sa sunvisor, hindi na ako nasisilaw ng bright lights from the rear at night. Happy with this free upgrade. Pics to follow Very Happy Laughing
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  cht2wenty4 Sat May 21, 2011 9:06 am

chualie wrote:The item is here and na pa install ko na din. Works great looks good and reacts fast, hindi sya tumatama sa sunvisor, hindi na ako nasisilaw ng bright lights from the rear at night. Happy with this free upgrade. Pics to follow Very Happy Laughing

Nice! picture naman jan sir!
cht2wenty4
cht2wenty4

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat May 21, 2011 9:24 am

nyek, nauna na pala. sorry ha, hehehe... anyway, congrats sa bagong upgrade mo. dapat ata video ang i-post mo para makita ang functionality.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue May 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Hirap kuhanan ng video sir eh, pics na lang. Here it is po:

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Dsc01110

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Dsc01021
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

uy, looks nice sir ha... is it working like they said?
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu May 26, 2011 3:57 am

yes sir it's working well, lightweight and it reacts fast, it doesn't look oem and taiwan quality lang sya. Pero ok naman kasi malaking bagay sa akin yun d na ako na sisilaw from behind and nagagawa naman nya in an instant. I added a spaghetti wire cover to conceal the wire and to make it look more solid and steady.

Ito yung link nya.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170634826452&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

from the side

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Dsc01022
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 am

pwede sir, hindi ba siya mabigat? mukhang makapal siya eh
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Mukhang lang makapal pero ampao lang, magaang lang sya d nya masisira yung bracket ng oem rearview mirror na nasa windshield natin.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue May 31, 2011 12:40 am

option din ang maglagay na clip on na anti glare rear view mirror specially for HID light tailing your back at night. Got this at handy man for P750 for our vios.

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Dsc01117
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am

Question po.
Are you guys not using the existing functionality of the day and night mirror of our GL's rear view mirror?
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Before I manually switch the mirror pag naka bright yun nasa likod and put it back pag wala na. Now I'm very comfortable dto sa automatic dimming mirror, I'm planning to order and install this Multi Function Side Mirror, para pati sa side mirror d ako nasisilaw.
Check out the link:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/373731-wts-multi-function-side-mirror-for-different-car.html
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:46 pm

ok to ah. kanino mo ipapakabit?
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 am

If ever sir sa eclipse sa del monte ave ko papa install or sa sny c3 sa may a bonifacio or sa goldcars banawe.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

i think madali lang ito since tap lang sa fender signal light ang mangyayari, yung pagbaklas lang ng mirrors ang tanong
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto dimming mirror

Post  chualie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm

I'll Be merging a new topic about Blue Mirror with LED and an existing topic, Auto dimming rearview mirror.

Last edited by chualie on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Blue Mirror with Led

Post  chualie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:11 pm

I purchase this item to an online seller from Malaysia.

Nissan Grand Livina Blue Side Mirror w LED Signal Inside

Package includes:
1. 1 pair of high quality LED mirrors
2. 14 LED super bright LED.
3. 1 set (4 pieces) Mid - WAY WIRE CONNECTOR

N Type
With high quality double tape in the back, this model can be glued directly onto the original rear mirror. Total mirror thickness is 5 mm. The lights are connected through a 2 stage-connector and high quality Flexible Flat Cables (FFC).

Product Features

1. Easy installation

2. Do not change original vehicle circuitry

3. Effective warning indicating the direction the vehicle is moving

4. Concealed assembly. LED lights are behind the rear mirror.

5. LED lights are synchronous to the turning signal

6. Proper LED light intensity will not affect driver vision

7. No light dispersion.

8. Water repellent. Special treatment on the repels the water. Maintains mirror clarity.

9. Effective Signaling to drivers on both sides of the vehicle ( especially motor cycles)

10. Wide angle mirror , reduce your blind spot

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Photo10

chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Photo210

Very Effective mga bro, hindi na ako nasisilaw sa mga naka high beam/HID na nasa likod sa gabi.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Empty Fender signal light tap as a park light

Post  chualie Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Since na meron na akong signal visibility through my side mirrors, pina tap ko na yun fender signal light into park light for added visibility on the GL sides. I like it ang ganda ng dating.

Mirror Upgrades: Blue Mirror with LED and Auto rearview dimming mirror Photo110
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:38 pm

hehehe, nice one VP
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 pm

P4,900 inabot yun blue mirror including shopping and SC plus P350 installation sa Cartronics, del monte ave. Si Sam ang naginstall, sa eclipse ko muna dinala pero natakot sila baklasin yun mirror dahil d nila kabisado yung clip sa loob, pero now may guide na sa clip structure makikita sa photo sa taas.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next