Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside smell or smoke

5 posters

Go down

Outside smell or smoke Empty Outside smell or smoke

Post  evyjay Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

I already read other members from tsikot who owned gl that complains about sa usok ng mga kotse sa harap nila lalo na kapag traffic eh pumapasok sa loob kahit nakaclose ang air vent from outside. Its also been a problem for me ever since we got our gl. Sa ibang kotse naman namin hindi. Wala kasi akong mabasa na clear topic na naayos iyon, can anyone send me a link kung na solve nila yung prob. Nag backread na ako sa tsikot and naghanap na ako dito idk if i just missed it or something. Thanks Smile

evyjay

Back to top Go down

Outside smell or smoke Empty Re: Outside smell or smoke

Post  blooperoo Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:40 pm

had mine fixed sa casa (NGO). they took down the dashboard and tightened the cables controlling the vent flaps. had it done under warranty
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  evyjay Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Hindi na kasi ako sa casa nag papa pms. Pero mag 3years pa lang sya sa april 2014 and 27k km odo reading pa lang. Pwede ko pa kaya ipagawa yun under warranty or void na sya?

Ask ko na rin if i can claim warranties in other branches kahit hindi ko doon binili? Bought mine sa nissan balintawak/north edsa

evyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicolite14 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

@blooperoo gaano katagal sa casa yung kotse? Ganito din sa akin halos 2years ko ng hindi pinapansin sobrang amoy na amoy yung usok lalo na pag napadaan sa may ng sisiga at ng iihaw ng bbq

Nicolite14

Back to top Go down

Post  evyjay Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

Ganyan na ganyan rin nangyayari sakin. And pag may sumasabay sakin nakakahiya. Hehe

evyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Nicolite14 wrote:@blooperoo gaano katagal sa casa yung kotse? Ganito din sa akin halos 2years ko ng hindi pinapansin sobrang amoy na amoy yung usok lalo na pag napadaan sa may ng sisiga at ng iihaw ng bbq
sinabay ko sa PMS kaya iniwan ko sya overnight. pero kaya naman gawin ng 1 whole day dapat
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:57 pm

I have this solved by DIY lang po. Up to now I do not know hot to post a picture here hehehe. If anyone can teach me, I could show a diagram I made and a picture of my DIY solution.

My solution: tinukuran ko yung louver or flap na nag oopen for fresh air. Maluwag ang flaps/louver kapag naka recirculate at hindi lumalapat. The downside is, hindi na na switch yung recirculation to fresh air. Well, I never really needed that feature. Kapag gusto ko fresh air, bukas ako bintana. Fresh air kapag sa province. But in Manila and Edsa, aircon recirculate 99.99% of the time naman kami. I never really had a use for that "fresh-air: switch sa aircon hehehe.

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 pm

yoogix wrote:I have this solved by DIY lang po. Up to now I do not know hot to post a picture here hehehe. If anyone can teach me, I could show a diagram I made and a picture of my DIY solution.

My solution: tinukuran ko yung louver or flap na nag oopen for fresh air. Maluwag ang flaps/louver kapag naka recirculate at hindi lumalapat. The downside is, hindi na na switch yung recirculation to fresh air. Well, I never really needed that feature. Kapag gusto ko fresh air, bukas ako bintana. Fresh air kapag sa province. But in Manila and Edsa, aircon recirculate 99.99% of the time naman kami. I never really had a use for that "fresh-air: switch sa aircon hehehe.
Nice one sir. It would be great for you to post pictures of the solution so other members can do the solution themselves accordingly. If I am not mistaken, this is the exact thing that was performed on my GL 3 years ago by Benjo of Nissan Shaw.

To post a picture click on the icon host an image (first icon on the 5th tab options on top) to capture the image from your storage. Once completed copy any of the http addresses provided. Click on the Insert Image (which is beside the host image) icon and then paste the address to the input line. That's it.

Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  evyjay Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:28 pm

http://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/72157635469293921/

Hope this can help you on posting pictures, or pls email me the pictures. My email is evyj_alvarez@yahoo.com
And ill be the one to try posting it here. Its been a problem with us, owners of livina. And it will be a big help for the owners who havent fixed it yet, thanks Smile

evyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:43 am

Hi evyjay, sorry for the late reply sir. I will try to take some pictures and upload it here. Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down