Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mantrade and NMPI making up for their bad reputation?

+11
quiescent
zbrando
EuroFD
rmd1316
eggy_reyes
aln
real_renz
dbanker
yoogix
steel pulse
badtoy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mantrade and NMPI making up for their bad reputation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mantrade and NMPI making up for their bad reputation?

Post  badtoy Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:32 pm

renz, Im not sure yet kung whole panel or fuel guage lang but AFAIK assembly yun lahat ng gauge.

eggy, maybe its time for a recaro upgrade hahaha
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Mantrade and NMPI making up for their bad reputation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Mantrade and NMPI making up for their bad reputation?

Post  aln Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm

@badtoy, if Mantrade really took the time to check the squeaking sound eh malalaman din nila dahil nasa ilalim lang pala yun. unless sa loob mismo ng catalytic converter yun.

@renz, malamang yung buong gauge panel ang papalitan dun sir

at least me linaw na yung problema ni sir badtoy. honestly, yung mga problema natin sa unit natin eh dahil din sa mga dealers na hindi siniseryoso trabaho nila.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

i perceived when I complained to Mantrade about the squeaking sound under the car parang feeling nila OA lang ako. Kasi mahinang mahina lang yun sound audible lang talaga pag tahimik yun lugar. YUn pala yun mahinang langitngit na yun ay may major part palang papalitan which is the catalytic converter. It pays to be OA and OC and very persistent. Babalewalain ka kasi ng dealers kung bait bait ka lang sa kanila.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

I got my Livina already hassle free this time. Someone from Mantrade went to my office this afternoon to get the loaner car NMPI provided me. He said he will go to NMPI plant to get my Livina with estimated arrival time of 530PM. Alas! there it is, delivered right infront of my office buildings doorstep, my Livina. They cleaned it and put some gasoline in it. Now that's what I call perfect execution of quality service which all dealers should accommodate as their standard operating procedure.

Tested it and I dont hear the squeaks and creaks and squeals anymore.

badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm

i wanto join--- ok sa allright!!! ayos! glad you get ur GL back! sana ala ng problema... Very Happy
basta sa Balintawak pa rin ako... Very Happy
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Good news on your GL. Hope NMPI and Mantrade begin to realize the importance of car clubs like LOOP. Sana tuluy-tuloy na ang magandang serbisyo nila.
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  zbrando Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:03 am

Glad to hear that, nakabawi din Mantrade sayo..

Same with DBanker, Nissan North Edsa Balintawak pa din ako, so far maganda and maayos service nila sakin and may sense kausap ung service advisor ko..
zbrando
zbrando

Back to top Go down

Post  quiescent Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:09 am

Sir, glad to hear that your GL is ok now.. sana NMPI and other dealers will have good after sale services..
quiescent
quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 am

haayyy sa wakas at naalis na din ang mga "chismisang daga"!! musta na fuel gauge sir, accurate na ba ulit?
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm

wala ng chismisang daga.. wala ng ik ik ik ik

as for the fuel guage, i feel more confident now especially kanina nun umilaw yun low level fuel indicator on my way to the office. then pa-gas agad.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Glad to hear that Sir, nawala na yung mga nag chichismisang daga.

Basta pag may problema itawag agad natin at mareresolve din yan.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:30 am

Very Happy cheers
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 am

badtoy wrote:wala ng chismisang daga.. wala ng ik ik ik ik

as for the fuel guage, i feel more confident now especially kanina nun umilaw yun low level fuel indicator on my way to the office. then pa-gas agad.

ano pala pinalitan sa fuel gauge mo sir? yung floater ba o yung gauge mismo?
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 pm

based on their assessment wala ng kailangan palitan sa fuel indicator system. tinest na naman nila and all is fine...

bad news, im hearing a kroook kroook kalampag outside of my car whenever I pass by edsa driving over road imperfections at 50-60 kph. arrrgh not another one!!! Im gonna check under the car later at the rear area.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:47 pm

^^
out with the "daga", mga "kalapati" naman ngayon Sad i hope its not that serious na naman sir, hehehe
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

aln wrote:^^
out with the "daga", mga "kalapati" naman ngayon Sad i hope its not that serious na naman sir, hehehe

bwahahahaha!!! kalapati! hahahahaha Laughing
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  ultramagnus Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 pm

@badtoy: so sorry to hear what happened to your GL and to the very bad experience you had with Mantrade. i'm doubly concerned since we also got our unit from them!

well, so far, we haven't had that bad an experience with them. but then again, medyo bago pa GL namin and wala pang 2k ang tinatakbo nito. our first 1k check-up was ok naman pero nangyari rin samin na madumi yung panels sa front passenger side lalo na sa ilalim ng glove compartment when we got the vehicle back. yung smoke getting inside the air vents took them three attempts bago nila naayos (well actually, we're still observing kasi from time to time, parang meron pa rin kaming naamoy pero very faint). after reading your very bad experience and some of the other comments about the bad service of Mantrade, i'm now having second thoughts if i should still continue to have our GL serviced there.

i believe the way they handled your case was unacceptable. what really irritates me is their apparent indifference to your situation. they should keep in mind that the sale of the vehicle is only the start of their commitment to their customers. i hope they do more for you to make up for their lackluster service. and i definitely hope they improve their attitude and service to all their customers.
ultramagnus
ultramagnus

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 pm

ultramagnus wrote:they should keep in mind that the sale of the vehicle is only the start of their commitment to their customers.

sadly sir, most dealers here end their commitment to their customers once they have sold the unit already No
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi Ultramagnus, siguro as a tip tell them that your a member of LOOP and because of that you already know what events occurred on the services they rendered on my GL na pabalik palik sa kanila. Tell them you dont want to experience yun nangyari sa akin. My name may already be popular or should I say infamous with Mantrade's service dept and customer service people hehehe.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 am

badtoy wrote:Hi Ultramagnus, siguro as a tip tell them that your a member of LOOP and because of that you already know what events occurred on the services they rendered on my GL na pabalik palik sa kanila. Tell them you dont want to experience yun nangyari sa akin. My name may already be popular or should I say infamous with Mantrade's service dept and customer service people hehehe.

Machiavelli instructed that it is better to be feared than loved. In his book "The Prince" he wrote that a prince must both be feared and loved. But if a choice between the two has to be made, the Prince must choose to be feared.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 pm

i was about to apply the principle of Machiavelli when I thought of giving xmas presents to those people who frequently attends to the needs of my GL. I thought of being generous to them to give me good service. Things turned around since nothing really went good during the holidays to my GL because of their so called service. I chose to be firm and furious and be serviced without hassles.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 am

zbrando wrote:Glad to hear that, nakabawi din Mantrade sayo..

Same with DBanker, Nissan North Edsa Balintawak pa din ako, so far maganda and maayos service nila sakin and may sense kausap ung service advisor ko..

sir balintawak din casa ko. sinu service advisor nyu?
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm

jedsky wrote:

sir balintawak din casa ko. sinu service advisor nyu?

Name is John-D sir, from (closed)Nissan Abad Santos sya...
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2