Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One piece of the puzzle gone

3 posters

Go down

One piece of the puzzle gone Empty One piece of the puzzle gone

Post  steel pulse Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Nakakapanghinayang. My favorite Nissan Iloilo mechanic has left the outfit to work abroad. Sayang na sayang talaga.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

One piece of the puzzle gone Empty Re: One piece of the puzzle gone

Post  badtoy Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 pm

dont worry sir, malamang may papalit din jan at par with your favorite mechanic or better. On another view, your former mechanic gets to have a better opportunity while budding mechanics gets a chance to work for your nissan dealer.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm

@badtoy:

yes sir. i also thought of that. kaya lang, siguro it's always hard letting go. especially with that guy. he always gives extra attention to my GL without me having to ask for it. lahat yata ng positive character andun sa kanya. intelligent, isang salita lang kuha na nya, very respectful, mindful of his work and takes pride in it. actually mas malinis ang GL ko after he works on it because he cleans the interior with dirt remover kahit nag pa change oil lang ako, those things you know. not to mention na my engine is cleaner after every oil change. sya ang nagkabit nung hose sa spring coil at nag lagay ng gum to prevent dirt from coming into my engine compartment, he repaired by elephant horn by his own initiative na hindi naman ako nag request. in fact I was already thinking of buying new horn.

sayang talaga. tsk, tsk, tsk. Crying or Very sad
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:11 pm

'some good things never last talaga'--- Sad

but when one door closes, another door shall be opened---
teka naalala ko bigla tuloy yung SA ko sa Balintawak... had to see him before the year ends... i need to make papasko to him.... santa

am pretty sure, someone will fill-up what your favorite mechanic had left... sabi nga ni Mike, its an opportunity for other guys to shine... may papalit dyan Atty, lalo na you're a good and kindhearted client... Very Happy

Last edited by dbanker on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 pm

a month ago my SA and his manager from mantrade was still in my list of christmas gift recipients. My wife just took them off the list coz she knows how disappointed i was. The allocated gifts for them were just given to the maintenance guy of our village who provides better service on working on our lawn than those incompetent people in mantrade. hehe
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum