Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tsunami in Sendai Japan

3 posters

Go down

tsunami in Sendai Japan Empty tsunami in Sendai Japan

Post  chualie Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

This catastropic earthquake that hits japan is very scary, I remember when i was still working on a japanese cruise ship named MS FUJI Maru, we went to this place several times. It was a province in japan where the environment is very quite, wide and just peaceful. I can not believe what i'm seeing on news. It makes us think that 2012 is very possible.

Here the photo of our ship, where I use to work as a steward and it gave a life changing experience. May God save us from this catastrophies.

tsunami in Sendai Japan Fujima10
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

tsunami in Sendai Japan Empty Re: tsunami in Sendai Japan

Post  steel pulse Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:20 pm

My wife and I were in Caticlan ( a few minutes banca ride from Boracay) when I saw it on TV. We had to wait a few more minutes to take the boat ride to Boracay to find out where the source of the earthquake was and which part of PH is under tsunami alert.

Back to Iloilo tomorrow.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Lets just continue praying hard... For the victims- may their soul rest in peace... Sad
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 am

One of my Japanese clients in Boracay lives between Sendai and Tokyo. He planed in to Japan just hours before the whammy. He just called up to inform me he's okay. Very Happy
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum