Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loud thud sound when opening my A/C

4 posters

Go down

Loud thud sound when opening my A/C Empty Loud thud sound when opening my A/C

Post  Peter Pan Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Loopers,

Just want to ask if you are experiencing etong medyo loud na tunog pag nagstart up yung aircon? napansin ko rin medyo pumapasok yung usok outside pag mahina lang na umaandar yung aircon.

Any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Loud thud sound when opening my A/C Empty Re: Loud thud sound when opening my A/C

Post  chualie Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am

Sir yung thug sound sa ac, normal lang po yun. Pero yun smoke coming inside of the cabin is an on going issue ng GL. To know more about this kindly check our thread in technical discussions.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Loud thud sound when opening my A/C Empty Re: Loud thud sound when opening my A/C

Post  Peter Pan Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 am

thanks chualie for that confirmation ung sound is hindi naman nga unbearable mjo noticeable lang kasi compared to the other car i had in the past. yup i read several threads regarding dun sa usok, basahin ko nga ulit hopefully i can get it fixed with my SA. thanks bro!

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  cht2wenty4 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Peter Pan wrote:Hi Loopers,

Just want to ask if you are experiencing etong medyo loud na tunog pag nagstart up yung aircon? napansin ko rin medyo pumapasok yung usok outside pag mahina lang na umaandar yung aircon.

Thanks in advance.

yep normal lang yung sa A/C, just had my vents and fuel floater fixed sa Nissan Westgate. 4days!-3days sa vents kasi binaba yung dashboard then 1day sa installation ng bagong floater.
cht2wenty4
cht2wenty4

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 pm

cht2wenty4 wrote:
Peter Pan wrote:Hi Loopers,

Thanks in advance.

yep normal lang yung sa A/C, just had my vents and fuel floater fixed sa Nissan Westgate. 4days!-3days sa vents kasi binaba yung dashboard then 1day sa installation ng bagong floater.

This is just normal as the compressor kicks in. Medyo loud nga lang siya since the distance between engine compartment and cabin is bit closer than usual due to the shorter front of the GL. In addition, malaki ang compressor ng mga Nissan cars kaya talagang easily perceived and lakas ng kick in the compressor when engaged.

The smoke issue has been rectified by my dealer which would normally mean to close the external air access vents completely if the flapper fix does not remedy the issue. I think mine is the former one since the flapper fix did not correct the issue. Hope this helps.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down