Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model?

3 posters

Go down

any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model? Empty any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model?

Post  Sausage guy Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi mga bro,

we are in the process of purchasing a new car, so far we have narrowed it down to , honda city,jazz 1.5L, ford fiesta,hundai elantra/accent and the GL, however my wife is inclined to get the GL/matic luxury model, I was wondering if you guys can give tips where to get the best deal for the GL AT. I was able to inquire here sa nissan ortigas/C5 and mukhang ok naman yun sales agent , ano mga dicounts and freebies nakuha nyo with your purchase ?

btw I have 2 kids (8 and 5)

thanks in advance

Sausage guy

Back to top Go down

any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model? Empty Re: any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model?

Post  chualie Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:24 am

Sir check out our thread on Dealers deal for you to have an idea what deal was given to some members, here the link:

https://weareloop.forumotion.com/t31-dealers-deal
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model? Empty Re: any tips where to get the best deal for a GL luxury model?

Post  Sausage guy Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:20 pm

chualie wrote:Sir check out our thread on Dealers deal for you to have an idea what deal was given to some members, here the link:

https://weareloop.forumotion.com/t31-dealers-deal

oks got it thanks for the tip Smile , ok din ba sa NGO ? or better sa NQA? thanks

Sausage guy

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 am

So far happy na ako sa NGQA, i have a good relationship with service advisors, insurance dept and sa security guards. Yun sales agent ko lang ang d ko nagustahan walang support after sales, so i have to build a relationship with the above mentioned personnels. Now ok na ako sa kanila and i'm assured na my GL is treated honestly.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sausage guy Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:19 pm

chualie wrote:So far happy na ako sa NGQA, i have a good relationship with service advisors, insurance dept and sa security guards. Yun sales agent ko lang ang d ko nagustahan walang support after sales, so i have to build a relationship with the above mentioned personnels. Now ok na ako sa kanila and i'm assured na my GL is treated honestly.

thanks will give NQA a visit this week Smile

Sausage guy

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Sir check out your PM (private message) on the upper right box of our site, nag message po ako sa inyo.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 am

Sausage guy wrote:Hi mga bro,

we are in the process of purchasing a new car, so far we have narrowed it down to , honda city,jazz 1.5L, ford fiesta,hundai elantra/accent and the GL, however my wife is inclined to get the GL/matic luxury model, I was wondering if you guys can give tips where to get the best deal for the GL AT. I was able to inquire here sa nissan ortigas/C5 and mukhang ok naman yun sales agent , ano mga dicounts and freebies nakuha nyo with your purchase ?

btw I have 2 kids (8 and 5)

thanks in advance

Hi sir, welcome to LOOP.

among the choices that you have posted, the GL is the best choice for you considering that you already have two kids. it literally feels like a sedan inside with an option to have seven passengers when needed.

got mine from nissan shaw and so far ok naman ang service. let me know if you plan to visit there, i'll refer you to my SA.

aln
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down