Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie & a Question

3 posters

Go down

Newbie & a Question Empty Newbie & a Question

Post  Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi! newbie here! havent got a GL yet...but planning to have one...for the moment, I'd like to ask how's the air conditioning particularly at the 3rd row seat? it is one of the 2 reasons I'm holding out buying one. Although I'm aware that Nissan's air con is the best in the local motor industry, I just can't figure out why they left out an air con feature for the third row occupants considering the kind of tropical heat we have now. Maybe you guys who already own one can share your experiences with it.

Second reason is, I'm waiting for the next generation of GL Smile

Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Newbie & a Question Empty Re: Newbie & a Question

Post  aln Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:47 am

hi sir and welcome to LOOP Very Happy

for the aircon, ok naman siya kung tutuusin. if you notice meron siyang extra aircon duct doon sa taas ng center ducts. although bihira kasi mapuno yung sasakyan kaya hindi ko masyado ma check kung malamig sa dulo. some members say na ok naman and proper positioning lang din ng center ducts para umabot sa likod.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 am

aln wrote:hi sir and welcome to LOOP Very Happy

for the aircon, ok naman siya kung tutuusin. if you notice meron siyang extra aircon duct doon sa taas ng center ducts. although bihira kasi mapuno yung sasakyan kaya hindi ko masyado ma check kung malamig sa dulo. some members say na ok naman and proper positioning lang din ng center ducts para umabot sa likod.

welcome to the LOOP sir.

i agree sir alan, tamang positioning lang ng aircon center ducts makakaabot na un lamig sa likod. ayon sa aking mga naging sakay sa likod umaabot naman ang lamig kahit nsa 2 lang. pero mas siguradong malamig nilalagay ko ung sa 3.
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am

salamat po sa mga nag reply!!

happy new year!

Back to top Go down

Post  anakin16 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm

I too was a bit concerned about the "no duct" issue, but last month we went to Tagaytay fully loaded GL (7 adult + 1 baby) with baby paraphernalia, very satisfied ako sa aircon. Going to, mga 9AM-10AM nasa number 2 lang fan and 75% thermostat. Pauwi, around 2:30PM (ka initan), same setting at nung nasa alabang na kami, nagreklamo yaya sa 3rd row na napaka lamig n daw. oh btw, to and from , tulog mga passengers ko, a good sign of a comfortable ride Smile

I agree the "no duct" issue is no longer an issue to me Smile

anakin16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down