Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga

2 posters

Go down

Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga Empty Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga

Post  Lydemer Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 am

Hi mga LOOPers I will be at Clark International Speedway this March 17, 2012 to showcase my cleaners to the buying public. If you happen to be there, please visit my booth for an EB meet or get the chance to buy and experience using this product. Thanks.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga Empty Re: Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga

Post  chualie Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 am

Wow chairman congratulations, lookslike na talagang you'll push through with this new venture and i can say na your products are really good and are priced really reasonable. Goodluck Sir, that would be a great funrun for the LOOP members. I would love to go kaya lang hindi ako maka commit kasi may tentative outing kami on that day.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga Empty Re: Autorestore to showcase wares in drifting competition at Clark International Speedway, Pampanga

Post  Lydemer Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm

chualie wrote:Wow chairman congratulations, lookslike na talagang you'll push through with this new venture and i can say na your products are really good and are priced really reasonable. Goodluck Sir, that would be a great funrun for the LOOP members. I would love to go kaya lang hindi ako maka commit kasi may tentative outing kami on that day.

No worries Chualie and hopefully during the event, some of guys can come and visit. Thanks for the positive feedback and here's hoping things will go well in the event.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down