Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power inverter

3 posters

Go down

Power inverter Empty Power inverter

Post  rak1sta Wed May 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi, Loopers.

Meron kayang shop na pwede maginstall ng power inverter sa GL natin? hehe meron naman nabibili na nakaplug sa lighter pero gusto ko sana, nakatago na ang mga wire para may access ang mga nasa likod sa plugs. I'm always on the go kasi at home-based ang work ko kaya kailangan ko na powered up lagi ang mga gadgets.

TIA!

rak1sta

Back to top Go down

Power inverter Empty Re: Power inverter

Post  pistolero Thu May 10, 2012 2:20 am

Extensive use of your car's battery from charging your gadgets would seriously strain and quickly degrade your battery.

Anyway, I suppose any competent car electrical shop can tap any commercially available power inverter to your vehicle's electrical line , (of course voiding the livina's electrical warranty) - if you dont want to use a lighter plug type.

or i guess if space permits, you can have another battery placed on the rear compartment and just tap your inverter there.
If charging your gadgets on the go is really a must.

pistolero

Back to top Go down

Post  rak1sta Thu May 10, 2012 4:12 pm

ONga, sayang warranty. Might opt for one that plugs into the lighter na lang. Razz

rak1sta

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:22 pm

medyo late reply na, meron ako nito pero yung sa cig lighter lang. sa states ko pinabili, ok naman siya and very useful nga
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down