Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby murano or HWAY star?

+2
Bin Diesel
Isabela_STAR
6 posters

Go down

baby murano or HWAY star? Empty baby murano or HWAY star?

Post  Isabela_STAR Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 am

Hi everyone... just want you guys help me decide which is which? searching for the right car led me here and your forum helps me a lot in deciding that GL IS THE ONE! until such time they introduce the new GL facelift - the HWAY star! Shocked I think and as an OFW, the big difference in price is the big factor for me! tingin ko, more on exterior Lang naman ang nabago and they are super same banana with regards to interior!
my SA gave me this (Royce motors, isabela) quotation ...

Baby murano:
price: PHP 908,000
DP at 20%: PHP 181,000 with a discount, down to php139,000 only
free: 3 years LTO reg.
chattel
insurance
freebies: matting, 3m tint, seat cover
monthly (60 mo-47%):PHP 17,798

HIGHWAY STAR
price : PHP 928,000
dp at 20%: PHP 242,000
chattel mortgage : PHP 22,000
insurance : PHP 35,000
free: 3 years LTO reg
freebies: tint, matting, seat cover,
monthly (60months -30%) -PHP 16,086

thanks in advance po .....

Isabela_STAR

Back to top Go down

baby murano or HWAY star? Empty Re: baby murano or HWAY star?

Post  Bin Diesel Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:12 pm

I saw the highway star in person and mas maganda siya in person kumpara sa mga pics sa internet. New bumpers, side mirror turn signals, new grille, new mags compared to the previous model I'd say ok na yung additional 20k sa price niya.

Do the model they sell in Isabela fitted with side skirts and spoiler?
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabela_STAR Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:39 pm

sir, good day po..HWAY star luxury po ang naka display sa isabela..which doesn't have the side skirt etc.. HWAY star elegance Lang po ang may side skirt, rear skirt and rear spoiler and that's their difference for both HWAY star.. Mad thank you po sa reply ...

Isabela_STAR

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Isabela_STAR wrote:sir, good day po..HWAY star luxury po ang naka display sa isabela..which doesn't have the side skirt etc.. HWAY star elegance Lang po ang may side skirt, rear skirt and rear spoiler and that's their difference for both HWAY star.. Mad thank you po sa reply ...

hi sir, just like what sir Bin said ok na yung 20k difference. bumpers pa lang panalo na. wala bang discount sa bagong version?
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabela_STAR Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm

aln wrote:
Isabela_STAR wrote:sir, good day po..HWAY star luxury po ang naka display sa isabela..which doesn't have the side skirt etc.. HWAY star elegance Lang po ang may side skirt, rear skirt and rear spoiler and that's their difference for both HWAY star.. Mad thank you po sa reply ...

hi sir, just like what sir Bin said ok na yung 20k difference. bumpers pa lang panalo na. wala bang discount sa bagong version?

Arrow sir, good day! wala pa po sir discount... last sat nabili na ang display nila na HWAY star .. na buong Akala nila ako yung unang makakapag uwi ng unit lol! but this forum really help us decide for GL inspite of the feedbacks na ---NISSAN? mahal pyesa nyan, mahirap hanapin pyeSa nyan , gas? malakas sa gas ang Nissan, mag avanza ka na Lang kesa yan! Rolling Eyes No

Isabela_STAR

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Ako +1 sa hiway star. But question lang, bakit 242K and 20% ng 928K? parang 25% ata yun. As for the offer for the none hiway star, tanong mo yung dealer kung meron pa din silang discount kung sa bank ka kukuha diretso ng loan. Pag sa dealer kasi or sa casa ka kumuha ng financing kunwa madaming freebies pero actually, binabayaran mo din by means of the monthly amort. But on choice of baby murano or hway star, dun na ako sa bagong mukha. Smile
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabela_STAR Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am

Arrow @sir blooperoo, good day po! dun din po ako naguguluhan 20% of 928 + yung chattel at insurance kaya Naging 242k.. unlike po jan sa GMA area na maganda ang mga deal at mga freebies, the reason y I wanna get sa isabela na po ng unit kasi my wife is based there and she'll be using the car most of the time, Kung anut ano man di na nya kailangang lumuwas pag may problema sa unit ., di Basta Basta Kumita ng pera kaya siguro yung malaking deprensya sa quotation ang Nakakapagpatagal to decide .. hoping we own one soon na din... maraming salamat po sir...

Isabela_STAR

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm

@Isabela, sasabihin ko sana na to look for another dealer. pero since mas preferred niyo ang mas malapit na area then no choice but to haggle the freebies and discount. pwede din na sa ibang dealer ka kukuha tapos ang maintenance eh dyan sa isabela, isang option din yun sir.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabela_STAR Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 pm

aln wrote:@Isabela, sasabihin ko sana na to look for another dealer. pero since mas preferred niyo ang mas malapit na area then no choice but to haggle the freebies and discount. pwede din na sa ibang dealer ka kukuha tapos ang maintenance eh dyan sa isabela, isang option din yun sir.

Arrow @sir aln, thanks sir, I'll consider your suggestion po and will look for another dealer that can give us more discount and freebies ..

Isabela_STAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:24 am

Isabela_STAR wrote: Arrow sir, good day! wala pa po sir discount... last sat nabili na ang display nila na HWAY star .. na buong Akala nila ako yung unang makakapag uwi ng unit lol! but this forum really help us decide for GL inspite of the feedbacks na ---NISSAN? mahal pyesa nyan, mahirap hanapin pyeSa nyan , gas? malakas sa gas ang Nissan, mag avanza ka na Lang kesa yan! Rolling Eyes No

Over yung mga nagsasabing mahal piyesa ng Nissan, if you compare with other brands halos pareho lang din lugi lang tayo ng konti sa waiting time. Pero kung sa avanza lang din ang comparison aba e sa GL na ako mas may arrive kung baga. Never liked the front and rear portions of the avanza especially kapag sa side mo titingnan.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

@Bin Diesel, +1 on the avanza. mas gusto ko pa yung una. we have a friend who bought the new one, ok na daw yun kasi Toyota. no comment na lang ako, hehhe
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 pm

aln wrote:@Bin Diesel, +1 on the avanza. mas gusto ko pa yung una. we have a friend who bought the new one, ok na daw yun kasi Toyota. no comment na lang ako, hehhe

Di kasi maalis sa isip ko yung taxi image e, although nothing wrong with being used as a such kaya lang gusto mo din as an owner ng konting exclusivity. Very Happy
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 am

aln wrote:@Bin Diesel, +1 on the avanza. mas gusto ko pa yung una. we have a friend who bought the new one, ok na daw yun kasi Toyota. no comment na lang ako, hehhe

I guess most people are influenced in purchasing cars based on brand name or popularity and not necessarily on the product's merits. I did not buy a rival automaker's car since the sales person was not able to provide a compelling reason why I should buy it in the first place and kept on saying about things I already know such as how good the product is since its a 'T' and there is an abundance of parts available. To me that was a lot of bull as I was buying a car almost a million pesos worth and this sales person was giving me this crap. I went to various auto dealers in order to find out that they did not have the car which suited my requirements/needs or was too highly priced before I finally landed in a Nissan dealership which had the car I needed but will I be convinced enough to purchase it. Upon meeting the sales guy, I was already impressed on how much he know about the product. The sales guy was able to articulate the GL's strengths such as the configurable seats from 2nd to 3rd row which can be folded flat when needed, torquey MR engine which has the sufficient power at the same time fuel efficient to get you from point a to b, Z car derived ripple control front suspension, very cold aircon since compressor is bigger than the competition, no need to have a rear blower since the top most center vent is angled to such a point that air bounces up to the 3rd row, fast moving parts (such as filters) won't be an issue as the dealer already has them and of course like all new cars slow moving parts would take some time to acquire but can be ordered and will not be such a problem in the future as more of the car is produced and much, much more. He even told me that even standing still, maganda na ang GL and up to now I still marvel how well balanced the way everything on the exterior and interior is executed as compared to the competition. Based on these merits, I ended up buying my GL and I only have to blame myself for it and not the sales guy who gave me a better understanding of it.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

^^ very well said chairman Very Happy
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Picolo Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm

I understand this is an old forum but I still want to share my opinion to the LOOP and even none loop members. I just had my innova last Y2013...it is good, fuel (consumption) , ride quality, size hummm brand name when ot comes to resale value. I tested oterh brands, went aroind the ciry to check on new models and to make the story short when I encountered GL, I felt that this is really a very good quality MPV...I immensely enjoyed the drive, its even better than the Cars I used to drive in the states during my stay there...believe ma at least this is based on my personal opinion, I guess I'm just old fashioned in this area were I prefer dirving simple but functional cars....but i guess it qualifies me to say that GL is one of the best car I ever drove. Bought my GL last July 2013 and very happy about it...

Picolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Picolo wrote:I understand this is an old forum but I still want to share my opinion to the LOOP and even none loop members. I just had my innova last Y2013...it is good, fuel (consumption) , ride quality, size hummm brand name when ot comes to resale value. I tested oterh brands, went aroind the ciry to check on new models and to make the story short when I encountered GL, I felt that this is really a very good quality MPV...I immensely enjoyed the drive, its even better than the Cars I used to drive in the states during my stay there...believe ma at least this is based on my personal  opinion, I guess I'm just old fashioned in this area were I prefer dirving simple but functional cars....but i guess it qualifies me to say that GL is one of the best car I ever drove. Bought my GL last July 2013 and very happy about it...

Good to know that sir and welcome to LOOP.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down