Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Owner Commonwealth area

4 posters

Go down

New Owner Commonwealth area Empty New Owner Commonwealth area

Post  alnepo Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Guys, Have just bought my wife 2008 GL with 40k mileage to replace our Nissan Serena dahil sobra lakas sa gas.... I drove it yesterday and quite satisfied with it. The cabin is quite, Daughter says " Papa, tahimik siya parang yung BMW natin"..... Well sabi ko, mas tahimik pa din yung BMW:) hehehe.

Anyway, I just like to ask where do you think i can download GL user manual. Previous owner lost it and only given me the service/warranty manual with the spare key and remote.

Thanks Guys!

alnepo

Back to top Go down

New Owner Commonwealth area Empty Re: New Owner Commonwealth area

Post  aln Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

alnepo wrote:Hi Guys, Have just bought my wife 2008 GL with 40k mileage to replace our Nissan Serena dahil sobra lakas sa gas.... I drove it yesterday and quite satisfied with it. The cabin is quite, Daughter says " Papa, tahimik siya parang yung BMW natin"..... Well sabi ko, mas tahimik pa din yung BMW:) hehehe.

Anyway, I just like to ask where do you think i can download GL user manual. Previous owner lost it and only given me the service/warranty manual with the spare key and remote.

Thanks Guys!

hi sir, welcome po Very Happy

tga fairview po ako and meron ding ibang owners na taga doon. i'm glad na your family liked the GL and kahit papano na compare with a "BMW", hehehe... anyway, not sure if there is a manual available online. try natin mag-hanap sa net po bala meron na available.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 am

alnepo wrote:Hi Guys, Have just bought my wife 2008 GL with 40k mileage to replace our Nissan Serena dahil sobra lakas sa gas.... I drove it yesterday and quite satisfied with it. The cabin is quite, Daughter says " Papa, tahimik siya parang yung BMW natin"..... Well sabi ko, mas tahimik pa din yung BMW:) hehehe.

Thanks Guys!

Welcome to the club Alnepo and hope to see you in future LOOP events. With the GL owners manual, there is none available that is totally downloadable in the internet. What you can do is inquire if the user manual can be acquired from your Nissan dealership. I think this is your best chance to get an original printed copy or another option is to have a photocopy done on any of the member's manual.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  alnepo Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 am

aln wrote:

Thanks Guys!

hi sir, welcome po Very Happy

tga fairview po ako and meron ding ibang owners na taga doon. i'm glad na your family liked the GL and kahit papano na compare with a "BMW", hehehe... anyway, not sure if there is a manual available online. try natin mag-hanap sa net po bala meron na available.

Thanks for the welcome. Have already tried searching the web but to no avail.Might just drop by the dealer and buy one.
I'm really enjoying the GL, was surprised that my golf bag fits the trunk with the third seat up! Galing!
Hope to see you guys in the future.
Thanks Again!

alnepo

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:16 pm

^^ if you want i can lend you my manual tapos photocopy niyo na lang
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  alnepo Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

aln wrote:^^ if you want i can lend you my manual tapos photocopy niyo na lang

Hi aln, sorry forgot that my sister also has a GL. Embarassed Have already read it. Thanks!

alnepo

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 pm

hahaha, nice ha. family of GL Very Happy pag sumama pala kayo sa EB para kayong me mini-reunion, hehehe
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:44 am

aln wrote:hahaha, nice ha. family of GL Very Happy pag sumama pala kayo sa EB para kayong me mini-reunion, hehehe
Definitely agree ako dito.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:20 pm

OT: EB tom Nov 17, 2013 9am Metrowalk
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content