Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Separates...

+3
blooperoo
dbanker
aln
7 posters

Go down

Separates... Empty Separates...

Post  aln Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:20 pm

i just upgraded my front speakers with a budget meal separates from Sir Jeff Tan of Araneta Car Accessories Along Araneta Avenue,Q.C.

i bought an A/D/S 236is. ok naman at malakas, kaso nabitin ako sa headunit... hmmm, time to buy a headunit na nga. sir chualie, peram muna ako ng isang shawarma cart mo. hahaha...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Separates... Empty Re: Separates...

Post  dbanker Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 am

pls enlighten me... pls pour-in all your ideas...
separates ay speakers? its not a separate device or a twitter?
i already changed my HU (pioneer-cant recall wattage).. do i need to upgrade speakers or can i just add twitter na lang? Sad - tipid budget
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 am

dbanker wrote:pls enlighten me... pls pour-in all your ideas...
i already changed my HU (pioneer-cant recall wattage).. do i need to upgrade speakers or can i just add twitter na lang? Sad - tipid budget

if the budget allows ok din magpalit ng speakers. separates sa harap and 2-way sa likod yung ginawa ko sa akin. JBLs. nung nagpalit ako at nung nakita ko yung stock speakers baka di kayanin ng mga pioneer head unit na 50watts. 40watts lang rating nung stock speakers ng GL. pero kung di ka naman malakas magpatugtog ok lang din siguro yung stock with the pioneer HU.
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 am

dbanker wrote:pls enlighten me... pls pour-in all your ideas...

Sir I'm not really an expert in car audio setup, pero when you say separates 2 speaker to na mag ka hiwalay isang tweeter at isang mid-range. I think meron nang stock na midrange speaker ang GL, just buy a tweeter na lang po na more ang wattage against your pioneer HU 60watts and up ok na yun.

coaxial speakers is another option Midrange speakers po ito na may tweeter na naka attach. If you opt on this you will have to replace your stock midrange with this set.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:11 am

@dbanker, yes separates are speakers. ang isang set nito ay 2 speakers (midrange and twitter) and a crossover. the crossover split the audio signals or separate it into different frequencies, ata? all 2 speakers are connected to the crossover and then the crossover to the headunit. cheap upgrade to make your car audio sound good lalo na kung nakapag-palit na ng headunit.

@chualie
pwede din sir na tweeter lang pero hindi pino ang tunog ng tweeter kasi wala ka nung crossover unless lagyan mo ng resistor ata. also, nung nakita ko yung stock speakers natin eh ang nipis po ng magnet. hindi kakayanin ng speakers pag nilakasan mo na ng todo yung volume lalo na kung iba na din ang headunit
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:03 pm

aln wrote:@dbanker, yes separates are speakers. ang isang set nito ay 2 speakers (midrange and twitter) and a crossover. the crossover split the audio signals or separate it into different frequencies, ata? all 2 speakers are connected to the crossover and then the crossover to the headunit. cheap upgrade to make your car audio sound good lalo na kung nakapag-palit na ng headunit.

@chualie
pwede din sir na tweeter lang pero hindi pino ang tunog ng tweeter kasi wala ka nung crossover unless lagyan mo ng resistor ata. also, nung nakita ko yung stock speakers natin eh ang nipis po ng magnet. hindi kakayanin ng speakers pag nilakasan mo na ng todo yung volume lalo na kung iba na din ang headunit

Hindi ako nag palit ng speakers. Nagpakabit ako ng 2 tweeters (ryan) dun sa sub-woofer box. Happy naman ako sa set-up. Btw, mostly reggae ang nakasalang. Baka pang reggae lang ang set-up ko.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Separates are speakers that break signals into certain frequency ranges, greatly improving the sound quality, bringing more detail to the sound. Most common separates come in the form of 2-way component speakers. 2-way components consist of a pair of tweeters (for high frequencies) and a pair of mid range speakers (for mid range frequencies). If powered correctly by the head unit and/or amplifier(s), separates bring more detail to voices, and individual musical instruments.

Last edited by EuroFD on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 am

thanks to all who replied... Very Happy
OT- tagaytay kami now till tom... see u all tom night... Smile
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

byahe ka na naman?? ingat and enjoy your trip...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  pistolero Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 am

helo sir aln

Planning on updgrading my speakers , i would just like to ask where did you place the crossover for the speakers?
or any suggestions as to where ideally should it be placed na inde sha naaalog or nagagalaw masyado ? thanks

the upgrade itch is striking again lol

pistolero

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:54 am

pistolero wrote:helo sir aln

Planning on updgrading my speakers , i would just like to ask where did you place the crossover for the speakers?
or any suggestions as to where ideally should it be placed na inde sha naaalog or nagagalaw masyado ? thanks

the upgrade itch is striking again lol

hahaha, mukhang daming spare bonus sir ha Very Happy

anyway, when i had mine replaced nilagay nila sa may pilar sa gilid sa may paanan. yung crossover ng ADS (ito yung nakakabit sa akin) medyo malaki kaya halos nasa gilid ng ng dashboard. normally that is where they put the crossovers.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum