Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

langitngit underchassis

+4
aln
steel pulse
chualie
badtoy
8 posters

Go down

langitngit underchassis Empty langitngit underchassis

Post  badtoy Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:05 pm

Just noticed it last night when I was about to park my GL inside the garage, may lumalangitngit sa ilalim. Yun tunog eh parang mga nagchichismisang daga. This happens when the car is at idle (N or P gear). Mas malakas pag nasa D at naka apak sa brake. Any looper experienced this kind of noise? quite irritating...

I'll have it checked tomorrow at mantrade sabay na sa pag center ng steering wheel. Now I have to be careful describing to the SA yun problem. Pag sinabi kong "tunog parang nagchichismisang daga" baka ilagay "sounds like mice telling rumors" ahhahaha
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

langitngit underchassis Empty Re: langitngit underchassis

Post  chualie Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm

Sir na experience ko na din to and it took us awhile bago namin nahuli. It's the bracket na nilagay for my horn upgrade lang pala. Just recall na lang if you upgrade on something that requires bracket installation such as horn, relays, HID ballast etc... pag wala pa din po tighten all bolts pag nag pa pms po sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:22 pm

badtoy wrote:Just noticed it last night when I was about to park my GL inside the garage, may lumalangitngit sa ilalim. Yun tunog eh parang mga nagchichismisang daga. This happens when the car is at idle (N or P gear). Mas malakas pag nasa D at naka apak sa brake. Any looper experienced this kind of noise? quite irritating...

I'll have it checked tomorrow at mantrade sabay na sa pag center ng steering wheel. Now I have to be careful describing to the SA yun problem. Pag sinabi kong "tunog parang nagchichismisang daga" baka ilagay "sounds like mice telling rumors" ahhahaha

That's about as good as "mice arguing as to who will bell the cat". He he he
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

steel pulse wrote:
badtoy wrote:Just noticed it last night when I was about to park my GL inside the garage, may lumalangitngit sa ilalim. Yun tunog eh parang mga nagchichismisang daga. This happens when the car is at idle (N or P gear). Mas malakas pag nasa D at naka apak sa brake. Any looper experienced this kind of noise? quite irritating...

That's about as good as "mice arguing as to who will bell the cat". He he he

lol! BTT na...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 pm

haven't experienced it... mine is manual..
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:44 pm

i think you are not alone on this sir. naririnig ko din ito from outside lang naman pag nagpapahinante ako sa pag park ni missis. from inside di ko naman naririnig. one time i was with my father in law and he told me na yung tunog daw na yun is normal lang lalo na pag malamig ang panahon, its sounded (ik-ik-ik) daw like a tight belt maybe from the aircon compressor belt or from the timing chains baka kulang sa lubricant. nakakalimutan ko lagi sabihin yan sa casa, now that i am reminded again try ko idaan this weekend.

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Meron ding langitngit yung Grand Livina ko pero sa likod naman. I heard it when going uphill lalo na sa garahe ko. Napansin ko na to dati pero mahina lang. Pina check ko ang tunog na ito last week during my 15k PMS at sabi ng SA sa mantrade ay hinigpitan lang daw nila yung mga bolts sa shocks. Pero instead na mawala ay lalong lumakas yung langitngit.

Ipinasok ko ulit this morning at sabi ng SA ay hindi daw nila makita yung source ng tunog kaya tomorrow ko pa makukuha ang gl ko.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 pm

hmmm, parang nakakainis naman kung lagi na lang kailangan iwan yung Livina natin pag me kailangan silang i-check. ito problema minsan sa CASA eh, hindi katulad sa labas na shop i-roadtest nila yung auto na me kasama sila na isa pang mekaniko para ma detect kung san talga galing..
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 pm

After one day and half sa operating room ng casa ay natangal din ang langitngit sa likod. Ang source ay yung alignment ng metal at lock sa door compartment. Naging stable din ang takbo ni GL dahil sa under chassis check up na ginawa ng casa. Nawala din yung mihihinang tunog na nadidinig ko while driving.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

ive experienced this sir. sa may muffler ang cause nyan. sakin is pinalitan yung muffler gasket and now it's already gone. Very Happy
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:27 pm

@jedsky - yun solution sakin was somewhat related to the muffler. NMPI took my car to their plant for almost a week to diagnose and they found out that it was a defective catalytic converter. Pinalitan lang nila. wala na after that.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

badtoy wrote:@jedsky - yun solution sakin was somewhat related to the muffler. NMPI took my car to their plant for almost a week to diagnose and they found out that it was a defective catalytic converter. Pinalitan lang nila. wala na after that.

oh i see sir. buti na lang wala na din langitngit GL mo Smile pwede pala yun sa NMPI na ayusin hehe
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm

pwede si NMPI basta persistent ka at galit na galit sa dealer mo. papahiramin ka pa ng service unit na sentra Smile
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:49 pm

badtoy wrote:pwede si NMPI basta persistent ka at galit na galit sa dealer mo. papahiramin ka pa ng service unit na sentra Smile

haha ayus yan sir. so habang wala pa unit mo sentra ang service mo? balak ko sana paayus sa knila yung mga tunog at mga vibrations sa loob ng GL hehe. anong dealership po kayu?
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Mantrade yun dealer ko. Getting your car fixed by the plant will only be done if the dealer cant resolve the problem. You have to escalate it and prove it to NMPI that your dealer cannot do the job right. My langitngit problem was attempted to be fixed thrice by mantrade but to no avail so I contacted NMPI because of this and documented evrything that happened. There is a thread I created before about mantrade, youll read how grueling the experience is.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

badtoy wrote:Mantrade yun dealer ko. Getting your car fixed by the plant will only be done if the dealer cant resolve the problem. You have to escalate it and prove it to NMPI that your dealer cannot do the job right. My langitngit problem was attempted to be fixed thrice by mantrade but to no avail so I contacted NMPI because of this and documented evrything that happened. There is a thread I created before about mantrade, youll read how grueling the experience is.

okay sir got it. So far naman kasi wala pa ko problems sa dealership ko na nissan north edsa. ndi lang talaga nila marinig dahil na din sa pag dinadala ko na sa casa nawawala mga tunog . haha. sir regarding sa mga vibrations and iba tunog sa interior wala kayu naeencounter pa?
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm

there is a lot of cabin vibrations especially when I pass on rumblers at Lawton avenue going to fort bonifacio/mckinley hill. The livina doesnt feel really solid probably because of the lack of noise insulators. The others usually do is put dynamat or flashband sa doors and floors to get rid of vibrations especially when setting up ICE
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:18 pm

I just got my unit this afternoon after mag overnight sa Mantrade due to cabin noise. Luckily all my concerns were resolved including the replacement of steering joint coupling.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm

marckd1 wrote:I just got my unit this afternoon after mag overnight sa Mantrade due to cabin noise. Luckily all my concerns were resolved including the replacement of steering joint coupling.

sir panu po ginawa sa inyung GL?
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 pm

sakin ginawa lang is replacement ng clips and tightening of bolts daw.

tsaka inayus yun tools sa likod hehe
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 pm

jedsky wrote:
marckd1 wrote:I just got my unit this afternoon after mag overnight sa Mantrade due to cabin noise. Luckily all my concerns were resolved including the replacement of steering joint coupling.

sir panu po ginawa sa inyung GL?

Iniiwan ko lang sa SA yung unit ko after kong sabihin lahat ng concerns ko at tinatawag na lang nya pag ayos na.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum