Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only)

4 posters

Go down

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Empty NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only)

Post  chualie Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 pm

NBI com plate valid until April 2012. Presently the only commemorative plate approved by the Office of the President through the Dept. of Justice by Sec de Lima for NBI under Director M.Gatdula. Signed also by LTO and DOTC secretaries. Honored through out the Phil.

Along with it comes a sticker and control Nos.

P2,700.00 only.

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Dsc00213

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Dsc00214

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Dsc00215

Last edited by chualie on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Empty Re: NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only)

Post  real_renz Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 am

san ba puede makakuha nyan?
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Empty Re: NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only)

Post  chualie Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Sa akin po sir, meron po ako a few plates.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 am

ah ok.. pag nilagay ba yan kahit wala na ung regular plate? o kailangan pa rin

mga gaano katagal puede mo i hold ang 1 sir?
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:47 am

Never remove your LTO plate number sir, just put it infront of it, tapal mo lang dun sa harap sir, bale 2 plate na magkapatong at the back is your LTO plate and infront eh yung NBI Plate. Then put on the sticker provided or laminate nyo na lang (like what i did) then clip it on the upper rightside of the windshield, Meron pong matching control number yung plate, sticker and form sir. I can reserve it for you sir if you want to, we can meet up. I'll PM you my cell #.

Last edited by chualie on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  cht2wenty4 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 am

Sir Chualie,

No Number coding ba yan? Very Happy
cht2wenty4
cht2wenty4

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 pm

@Sir cht24- No sir, pero may "silent protocol" or special courtesy po na pina practice ng mga traffic enforcer, pnp, lto, etc sa mga meron nito kasi po ini issue po ito sa mga tiga NBI and it's friends and supporters. So as a sign of respect ni lelet go na nila ang minor violation. Your two step ahead sa coding scheme kasi they can not see ur front plate and the NBI plate gives a "leverage".

Kung natataan daan nyo before nag ka conflict yun mga plate na yan sa makati kasi, anti arroyo si binay that why po, pero now ok na sa makati pati yung mga MAPSA group (makati public service assistance) ay naka ganitong plate an inohonor nila.

Last edited by chualie on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 pm

chualie wrote:Never remove your LTO plate number sir, just put it infront of it, tapal mo lang dun sa harap sir, bale 2 plate na magkapatong at the back is your LTO plate and infront eh yung NBI Plate. Then put on the sticker provided or laminate nyo na lang (like what i did) then clip it on the upper rightside of the windshield, Meron pong matching control number yung plate, sticker and form sir. I can reserve it for you sir if you want to, we can meet up. I'll PM you my cell #.

May natatandaan ako na rules sa commemorative plates, dapat nakataas ng konti at nakapatong ung commemorative plate na kita ang regular plate sa likod, dapat hindi magkapatong. ganon pa rin ito o puede na itong sinasabi mo..

cge sir puede pa reserve ako.. mga gaano katagal mo puede i-hold un?
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm

advice lang dun sa may commemorative plates. Make sure your LTO issued plates is still visible because the "No Plate No Travel policy" is still being implemented. This policy is simply saying you still need to keep you LTO plates visible especially infront even you have comemorative plates.

I saw two instances where the cars were flagged down because of the commemorative plates was the only visible plate infront. One was with the pasay traffic enforcers, one was with MAPSA.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 am

badtoy wrote:advice lang dun sa may commemorative plates. Make sure your LTO issued plates is still visible because the "No Plate No Travel policy" is still being implemented. This policy is simply saying you still need to keep you LTO plates visible especially infront even you have comemorative plates.

I saw two instances where the cars were flagged down because of the commemorative plates was the only visible plate infront. One was with the pasay traffic enforcers, one was with MAPSA.

Sir when did you see this incident, around what month po kaya? Was it an NBI com plate?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:01 am

real_renz wrote:
chualie wrote:Never remove your LTO plate number sir, just put it infront of it, tapal mo lang dun sa harap sir, bale 2 plate na magkapatong at the back is your LTO plate and infront eh yung NBI Plate. Then put on the sticker provided or laminate nyo na lang (like what i did) then clip it on the upper rightside of the windshield, Meron pong matching control number yung plate, sticker and form sir. I can reserve it for you sir if you want to, we can meet up. I'll PM you my cell #.

May natatandaan ako na rules sa commemorative plates, dapat nakataas ng konti at nakapatong ung commemorative plate na kita ang regular plate sa likod, dapat hindi magkapatong. ganon pa rin ito o puede na itong sinasabi mo..

cge sir puede pa reserve ako.. mga gaano katagal mo puede i-hold un?

Talagang may arguement/confusion dun sa proper placement nito, if you would read the rules and regulation dun sa form it only states that the LTO plate must not be remove yun lang. Walang nakalagay kung tapal or overlap. Yung sa akin kasi naka tapal and hindi visible yun LTO plate ko infront. I'll check it out muna, then I'll follow up on this.

If you'll get it Sir, reserve ko na po ito sa iyo until whenever ur available. Just let me know sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:39 am

chualie wrote:
badtoy wrote:advice lang dun sa may commemorative plates. Make sure your LTO issued plates is still visible because the "No Plate No Travel policy" is still being implemented. This policy is simply saying you still need to keep you LTO plates visible especially infront even you have comemorative plates.

Sir when did you see this incident, around what month po kaya? Was it an NBI com plate?

nun December lang sir. sa Republic of Makati madalas ko makita mga ganito. Naninita sila ng commemorative plates pero not exactly yun NBI plates. Yun mga MAPSA yelllow boys walang kinikilala kasi yan.

here's an article from MOTORING TODAY By Ray Butch Gamboa, SPMJ

From commemorative to decorative

The latest ruling from the Department of Transportation & Communications (DOTC) regarding the use and issuance of commemorative plates says that the commemorative plate shall not be superimposed over the regular plate. It shall be installed in front of a motor vehicle either at the right side or left side of the regular plate. As such, the regular plate shall be maintained in the space provided for the purpose. Removal thereof shall be deemed a violation of this order. No commemorative plate shall be installed at the rear of a motor vehicle. Placing the commemorative plate at the rear of a motor vehicle shall be strictly prohibited and penalized accordingly.

A warning to everyone who uses commemorative plates, better remove them now and transfer them in your front windshield or wherever you want it if you do not want any hassle on your travels. Better be safe than sorry.

NBI commemorative plate---SOLD OUT (Reference thread only) Razonob9

---------------------------

and an excerpt from the MMDA website
http://www.mmda.gov.ph/faq.html

2. COMMEMORATIVE PLATES
The commemorative plate should not be superimposed over the regular plate. It shall be installed in front of a motor vehicle above the regular plate.

badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Well, I called up MMDA, LTO and MAPSA to verify the proper installation of this commemorative plates and all of them says that it should not cover or tapal the LTO plate. It should on top or on the side or under the LTO plate, basta wag lang matatakpan yun LTO plate. Ito daw ang bagong memo according to their Officers.

Last edited by chualie on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

chualie wrote:Well, I called up MMDA, LTO and MAPSA to verify the proper installation of this commemorative plates and both says that it should not cover or tapal the LTO plate. It should on top or on the side or under the LTO plate, basta wag lang matatakpan yun LTO plate. Ito daw ang bagong memo according to their Officers.

ito nga din sir bakit ko tinaggal yun PNP commemorative plate na binili ko dati. nanghinayang lang ako sa binayad ko dati, kasi nasasagwaan ako kapag nilagay sa side, above or below the LTO plates.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 am

Nakausap ko din yun supplier kanina from z3 productions, ang sabi nila ay "formality" lang daw yun mga sinasabi ng mga gov. agencies involve dto. Pero nakatimbre na daw to kasi price pa lang ng com plates na to ay obvious na may payola na. Parang mga buses/jeepney din daw to na may tong kaya d hihuli kahit na puro violation ang ginagawa, pero in some instances hinuhuli din nila. weather2x lang daw. Iba daw yung sinasabi nila and iba naman ang scenario sa kalsada, observe daw and see kung meron mahuhuling NBI com plate, bihira lang daw mangyayari ang paghuli dto.

Bottomline is, it's up to the buyer kung paano nya ikakabit either tapal or not. If you have the guts to put it on tapal do so, pero kung patong ok din para safe, pangit nga lang tignan.

Yun sa akin naka tapal yun NBI plate ko. pero i never use my car sa coding nito. Titimbre naman daw nila pag mainit na. Before daw mainit tong issue na to dahil sa wangwang issue pero now ok na pati sa makati kasi hindi na kaaway ng mga binay ang mga nakapwesto.

chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down