Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GL's Alarm: Questions and Features

+4
primera
Emm21
Lydemer
chualie
8 posters

Go down

GL's Alarm:  Questions and Features Empty GL's Alarm: Questions and Features

Post  chualie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Let me post these question in case something like this happen:

1. In case u lost ur keyless remote entry how do u disable the alarm and start the engine?

2. What are the features of our alarm system?

Please share ur knowledge on these for the benefit of all.
Please post other GL's security alarm system question/feature here.
Please share ur experience regarding the GL's alarm system. TIA

Last edited by chualie on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

GL's Alarm:  Questions and Features Empty Re: GL's Alarm: Questions and Features

Post  Lydemer Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 pm

chualie wrote:Let me post these question in case something like this happen:

1. In case u lost ur keyless remote entry how do u disable the alarm and start the engine?

If you loose your keyless remote entry, you can still use your keys to open and start the engine. The keyless entry has a chip which has a security pass which will not enable any device or key to open your GL. This is how it works to prevent an infiltration. However if someone breaks the glass and opens the door from the inside, the thing that you can be sure is that the car cannot be driven off and you could loose precious belongings left behind. It won't really ring an alarm which is a really important feature of other alarm systems available from the market in order to attract attention in order to foil theft.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

GL's Alarm:  Questions and Features Empty Re: GL's Alarm: Questions and Features

Post  chualie Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Lydemer wrote:
chualie wrote:Let me post these question in case something like this happen:

If you loose your keyless remote entry, you can still use your keys to open and start the engine. The keyless entry has a chip which has a security pass which will not enable any device or key to open your GL. This is how it works to prevent an infiltration. However if someone breaks the glass and opens the door from the inside, the thing that you can be sure is that the car cannot be driven off and you could loose precious belongings left behind. It won't really ring an alarm which is a really important feature of other alarm systems available from the market in order to attract attention in order to foil theft.

Sir, na try ko na, na when you open the door during armed mode, the alarm will be activated sirens and light will go on and the engine will not start. If you close the door and press the lock buuton the alarm will be silenced and the engine still will NOT start. once you press the unlock button and open the door, the alarm will be activated.

Sinubukan ko din na tangalin yun battery connection for a while and connect it again the alarm will be activated once power is installed, hindi pa din magsta start. I asked an SA about this and ang sabi nya from what he knows is that the GL's alarm can NOT be manually deactivated, kailangan dalin daw sa casa para ma disable.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Point taken but I think if you loose they key with the alarm engaged, there is no point really to use the spare key isn't it? I don't really see the whole point of having a spare key which you cannot use when you loose the alarm module...unless the spare key can disarm the alarm which will enable you to use the car and drive it to casa for rectification.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emm21 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 am

May alarm ba livina? Di ba keyless entry lang ang feature?
Emm21
Emm21

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 pm

@emm21 yun sa akin meron sir, try nyo na lang baka kasi hindi pare-pareho ang alarm system ng GL. Yun sa akin nga minodify nila by adding an on-off button underneath, near the brake pedals kaso kahit na e deactivate ko ayaw pa din.

Mga Sir, have you tried using ur key to open the door and start ur engine?
I tried nabuksan ko yung pinto but I couldn't start the engine. Nag alarm ng nag alarm. Surprised
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emm21 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am

Standard ba ang alarm sa lahat ng GL? Wala talaga alarm GL ko..
Emm21
Emm21

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

GL's Alarm:  Questions and Features Dsc00110 GL remote n keys
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  primera Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

pabuhay ng thread...sorry if ever na OT Question

ano po bang car alarm ang maganda? as in yung subok na sa reliability.
ano po ba mga gamit na car alarm ng mga loopers dito?

i came across this Ravelco car anti-theft device, looks very very good!!

http://www.neverhotwired.com

i wonder kung meron silang distributor/dealer/installer sa pinas?

primera

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm

primera wrote:pabuhay ng thread...sorry if ever na OT Question

ano po bang car alarm ang maganda? as in yung subok na sa reliability.
ano po ba mga gamit na car alarm ng mga loopers dito?

i came across this Ravelco car anti-theft device, looks very very good!!

http://www.neverhotwired.com

i wonder kung meron silang distributor/dealer/installer sa pinas?

Hi sir, wala pa ako nabalitaan na member na nagpakabit ng aftermarket alarm. Possible kasi ma void ang warranty
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  primera Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm

@ aln, tama ka sir magiging void ang electrical warranty pag sa labas nagpakabit ng alarm...that's according to the sales guy from nissan westgate alabang

primera

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Did you know that the GL's alarm has two modes that you can switch anytime by using your remote? Silent mode and audible mode. To activate silent mode and vice versa, simply press the lock and unlock button at the same time while facing your GL, hold until you see the light flashes, when it does, mode was switched already. Effective when you don't want to be notice when u arrive home late hehehe..
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  blisscord Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:43 am

boss thanks a lot for this info (nasa manual din pala procedure) - mas okay minsan if stealth mode pag arrive sa batcave Wink
blisscord
blisscord

Back to top Go down

GL's Alarm:  Questions and Features Empty gl alarm

Post  arnold29 Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=PH&v=3neQUTJig7E

pls watch this video in you tube

arnold29

Back to top Go down

Post  WARM SILVER SURFER Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 am

Thank you Sir for the valuable info regarding the alarm. Very Happy

WARM SILVER SURFER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down