Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jerking when running on very smooth pavement

4 posters

Go down

jerking when running on very smooth pavement Empty jerking when running on very smooth pavement

Post  badtoy Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 pm

has anyone experienced that the car seems to jerk when making a full turn on very very smooth pavement? This happens to me on covered parking areas like sa MOA where the floor is very very smooth and painted and the tires squeak due to its grip.

btw, napalitan na yun steering linkage ko by warranty last year.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

jerking when running on very smooth pavement Empty Re: jerking when running on very smooth pavement

Post  steel pulse Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

badtoy wrote:has anyone experienced that the car seems to jerk when making a full turn on very very smooth pavement? This happens to me on covered parking areas like sa MOA where the floor is very very smooth and painted and the tires squeak due to its grip.

btw, napalitan na yun steering linkage ko by warranty last year.

sir badtoy:

Ipa check nyo lang po and stabilizer. Baka dyan ang problema.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

jerking when running on very smooth pavement Empty Re: jerking when running on very smooth pavement

Post  badtoy Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm

ah sige sir pacheck ko na din. Kasi baka normal lang na nararamdaman ng iba rin dahil na rin baka yun grip ng tires sa makinis na semento.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  eggy_reyes Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm

happened to me once at the parking area of sm megamall. kala ko tuloy natamaan ko yung nasa front left-corner ko. naka full turn ako to the right entering my parking slot when it happened. i felt the jerk as if something snapped or slipped and the car lost control for a split second. losing control could be an exaggeration but that was how it felt at very slow speed. Sad thank god nothing really happened. just a jerk!!

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Yung jerking po I think yung gulong yun na biglang dudulas sa tamang pwesto kasi parang rubberized yung mga parking sa MOA. Nangyari na rin ito sa lumang kotse namin e.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum