Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GL Elite Roadmaster

5 posters

Go down

GL Elite Roadmaster Empty GL Elite Roadmaster

Post  Peter Pan Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi,

I am planning to get my own unit this week. Just wanna know what are the inclusions of the new Elite Roadmaster. Are these the same with Luxury and Elegance's Roadmaster inclusions? Thanks in advance.

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

GL Elite Roadmaster Empty Re: GL Elite Roadmaster

Post  chualie Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 am

Peter Pan wrote:Hi,

I am planning to get my own unit this week. Just wanna know what are the inclusions of the new Elite Roadmaster. Are these the same with Luxury and Elegance's Roadmaster inclusions? Thanks in advance.

GL Elite Roadmaster Gl_spe12

GL Elite Roadmaster Gl_spe13

Sir, Above is the Specs of the three models The Elite, Luxury and Elegance. I think the best person who can answer that is the Sales Rep. dahil ito ang specialty nila. We have a thread here for the Roadmaster edition, nandun yun mga inclusion nya basically yun dvd/navi head unit, Heads up display and sporty body kits. Pag roadmaster kasi ito un mga inclusion regardless of the variant, yun po ang pagka aalam ko. I guess nabasa nyo na po but here's the link just in case.

https://weareloop.forumotion.com/t22-grand-livina-road-master-edtn

The one on the photo (sa Link) is GL roadmaster Luxury. Konti lang ang difference nito sa Elite, number one of course is the transmission, manual ang sa elite,silver trims instead of wood panels sa interior, hindi pa sya naka leather seats. Calling on members na naka Roadmaster kindly help Sir Peter Pan na lang.
HTH
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  eggy_reyes Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:27 pm

ang GL Luxury (mid-variant) updated na ang specs:
Speakers: 6
SRS Airbag: Driver and Passenger

eggy_reyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm

thanks for the help guys!

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Don't forget to inquire about your freebies sir, each member have a different set of freebies, yun sa akin luggage tray, luggage trunk net, back door luggage finisher, 3 years LTO, early warning, chattle mortgage fee.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks Chualie. You're such a great help!
kaya lang i did not get the road master edition, nagkakaubusan kasi ng unit now. but i got mine to have a gps navigation, side skirts, led side mirror, and mags. lto is free as well, and my agent gave me a very good discount so ok na rin.
btw, they call it the easy drive edition so i guess the above subject is no longer applicable for me. (",)

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Your welcome sir, Ano po klaseng mags? yun po bang stock mags? or yung Limited ed mags like the one on the link?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1262348876542&set=o.344588627306&type=1&theater
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:02 pm

still negotiating on the mags, and i think hindi ko makukuha ung freebies like you did, nagkakaubusan na kasi ng unit ngaun eh. pumipila na. did you get ur car during the grand sale last july ba yun? elegance right?

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

^^

welcome sir... btw, based dun sa posted freebies mo eh para ka na din palang naka roadmaster edition ha..
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Emm21 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:14 am

Nagkakaubusan na ng unit? Good news ito para sa mga GL owners. Napapansin ko nga medyo mas marami na ako nakikita GL sa daan.
Emm21
Emm21

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 pm

yup GLs are slowly but surely capturing the hearts of our countrymen. ang pila is until september depende pa kung talagang may preferred color ka pag hindi un ang dumating extend ang paghihintay mo...

Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:05 am

Peter Pan wrote:yup GLs are slowly but surely capturing the hearts of our countrymen. ang pila is until september depende pa kung talagang may preferred color ka pag hindi un ang dumating extend ang paghihintay mo...

That's nice to know Sir Very Happy
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 am

uy, good news yan. talagang dumadami na GL's sa daan. saw a white one sa centris last week.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 pm

aln wrote:uy, good news yan. talagang dumadami na GL's sa daan. saw a white one sa centris last week.

Never pa akong nakita ng white GL on the road lagi lang sa showroom naka display. Road master ba pres?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 pm

nope, hindi RME. not sure kung elegance or luxury
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content