Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie from Malate

5 posters

Go down

Newbie from Malate  Empty Newbie from Malate

Post  bobbysan Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello po, we are planning to get livina this year to replace my nissan sentra and honda city, I just want to know what is the FC for city and common issue with livina. I hope you can help me decide to get a livina.

Thanks LOOP Bobby SCPH Cool

bobbysan

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Malate  Empty Re: Newbie from Malate

Post  rak1sta Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 pm

i'm getting around 7-8km/l sa city, sir. but that's because marami akong idling time dahil sa kids. pero nung sinubukan ko magtipid ng gas, i managed to squeeze 420 out of a full tank. siguro kung hindi ako susundo sa school (na nuknukan ng traffic at madalas nakaparada lang ng bukas and aircon), mapapataas ko pa yun hehe

rak1sta

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbysan Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:44 pm

rak1sta wrote:i'm getting around 7-8km/l sa city, sir. but that's because marami akong idling time dahil sa kids. pero nung sinubukan ko magtipid ng gas, i managed to squeeze 420 out of a full tank. siguro kung hindi ako susundo sa school (na nuknukan ng traffic at madalas nakaparada lang ng bukas and aircon), mapapataas ko pa yun hehe

Sir salamat po sa info, matipid lang talaga sya pag long drive sir

bobbysan

Back to top Go down

Post  rak1sta Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:50 pm

hehe depende po siguro sa gamit. marami rin kasing mga paahon at palusong dito sa amin sa San Pablo kaya mas stressed ng kaunti ang makina. at medyo agressive ako ng kaunti dahil NAPAKAKUKULIT ng mga jeep at trikes dito haha.

test drive mo, sir. di ka rin magsisisi. maganda ang ride nya at para sa class nya, considering kung ilan rin ang nakakasakay at naikakarga mo, above-average na ang FC nya. De

rak1sta

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:06 am

I am getting an average of 9.5 km/L. Combination of city driving and highway. Pque to Makati in the evening, Makati to Pque pauwi (highway), then Pque to Taguiug and Taguig to Pque, plus gala with family on weekends. I have the Automatic mid version.

Known issues for me:

1. ambient air getting inside the cabin even when aircon is on at re-circulate mode. Pero this should have been fixed na daw. Mine was fixed.
2. Steering joint noise when full turn left and right. Not all units, yung iba wala naman. I did not noticed mine, the SA at Westgate alabang are superb, they identified the issue and reported to me, and replaced the steering joint underwarranty - hassle free.
3. Inaccurate fuel gauge. It goes on empty even when my tank is more than half full. Not all LOOP members are reporting to have this problem. I have it, and will have it check in a few weeks time. SA told me it is still under warranty and will check/fix for free.
4. Not so many accessories available, but its up to you to be creative DIY. You can always find a shop that can customize.

The goods:

Decent and respectable engine. You would be surprised with what it can do. You can play around with the OverDrive button when climbing stiff bridge while on full load (OD/off), or easily cruise at 100 kph on highways at low rev 2,200-500 (OD/on). Engine is responsive, can go to 6,000 rpm without hesitations, but i never tried red-line at 6,500 baka masira hehehe.

Aircon is cool to give everyone on board the chill.

So far so good, minor squeeks and clunks, only to find out the seatbelts metal clip where just hitting the pillars, so i put them on their placeholders when not in use. And some loose toys my baby would put in the cup holders and door pockets.

For me, its the best-buy for my money, serving its purpose as transpo to and from the office, a family car that can squeeze my wife + 1 child, lolo, lola, yaya, baby stroller, and bags comfortably. Not like a small car, and not like a big oversized mpv. Just the right size for me. It also serves as utility when buying big items pag shopping. kasyang kasya 1 32 inch lcd tv + 1 37 inch lcd tv + 40 inch plasma tv all at the same time, patayo pa ang lagay (2nd and 3rd row seats down). The sad part is, hindi sa akin lahat yung tv, nakisabay sa akin kumpare ko nung may sale, sakin lang yung pinaka maliit hhehehe.

Hope this helps you decide Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbysan Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:28 am

mga looper thanks po as mga info. I hope to get more info. I will try to test drive sa westgate, since maganda service nila and nissan balintawak is already close (sayang dito kasa ng Sentra ko) Cool

bobbysan

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Sir Yoogix says it all, the pro and cons of the GL. May I just add that it is a beautiful MPV looks wise with a classy interior and a very nice ride for it's kind.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 am

bobbysan wrote:Hello po, we are planning to get livina this year to replace my nissan sentra and honda city, I just want to know what is the FC for city and common issue with livina. I hope you can help me decide to get a livina.

Thanks LOOP Bobby SCPH Cool

hello and welcome to LOOP sir. FC may vary but overall the Grand Livina is a very fuel efficient MPV. i'm getting an average of 10-11kms/li on my elite (M/T) city driving. some did above 18kms/li i think on pure highway. ok ang engine and FC.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down