Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell

+2
Lydemer
steel pulse
6 posters

Go down

Farewell Empty Farewell

Post  steel pulse Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 am

Hi Guys.

I sold my GL yesterday and opted for an XTrail. RFS: Went for a bigger engine for frequent Boracay work and higher ground clearance. I am not sure about the implication of my decision as regards my membership in this forum.I respectfully leave that to the sound discretion of the Admins.

On a more personal note, I write this post with fond memories of friends I never got to see in the flesh, except Sir dbanker. I appreciate Sir chualie who was the first member to welcome me here. Sir aln also; he went out of his way to make sure I got my sticker kahit hindi ako present during the EB. I really appreciate the gesture.

I intend to lurk around mga Sirs. If you need my assistance just relay your message thru my email or Facebook account. I think several members have that.

Sir dbanker also has my CP number. If any of you guys finds himself down here in Iloilo, don't hesitate to give me a ring. A mini-micro EB with a former member wouldn't hurt, I'm sure.

I'll see you around.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Farewell Empty Re: Farewell

Post  Lydemer Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 am

steel pulse wrote:Hi Guys.

I sold my GL yesterday and opted for an XTrail. RFS: Went for a bigger engine for frequent Boracay work and higher ground clearance. I am not sure about the implication of my decision as regards my membership in this forum.I respectfully leave that to the sound discretion of the Admins.

On a more personal note, I write this post with fond memories of friends I never got to see in the flesh, except Sir dbanker. I appreciate Sir chualie who was the first member to welcome me here. Sir aln also; he went out of his way to make sure I got my sticker kahit hindi ako present during the EB. I really appreciate the gesture.

I intend to lurk around mga Sirs. If you need my assistance just relay your message thru my email or Facebook account. I think several members have that.

Sir dbanker also has my CP number. If any of you guys finds himself down here in Iloilo, don't hesitate to give me a ring. A mini-micro EB with a former member wouldn't hurt, I'm sure.

I'll see you around.

I don't think it should NOT affect your membership in this forum. In my opinion, you can still participate and share with us your experiences with your newly acquired x-trail. Feel free to attend the EB's and you are always welcome. I still have a lot to share to you and rest of the peeps on how to maintain your beloved steed.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 am

That is most appreciated Sir. Thanks.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:02 pm

dont want to be emotional but Sad Sad Sad

anyways as the Chairman said, just feel free to log-in anytime...

balik ako jan Atty... ang dame ko pang gustong puntahan dyan...

dont want to say goodbye...Xtrail is also a Nissan...
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 pm

@dbanker: Just give a call pag nagawi ka rito Sir. You have my number. Micro EB tayo:-)
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

Oo nga atty, once a LOOPER is always a LOOPER so your always welcome. Your input are needed and appreciated always kaya monitor pa din sana kayo dto sa forum. Congrats sa new x trail i saw the picture na. Ano kaya ang upgrade na unang gagawin nyo? Mags hehehe...
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am

@chualie:

No upgrades muna Sir. I was literally bled dry dun sa downpayment ng XTrail. I went for the least amount of loan para makaya ko ang monthly amortizations. Kakabayad ko lang kasi sa mga loans ko dun sa binili kong bahay last year.

No mags muna. It's mounted with 17x215x65 and safety wise, this will suffice. Maybe next year, I'll look into having a 19x235x55. Step board, too.

Presently, ito ang pics nya, with no upgrades:

Farewell 20120210

Farewell 20120211

Farewell 20120212

Farewell 20120213

Farewell 20120214

Farewell 20120215

Farewell 20120217

steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Very nice, sir!
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks Sir Lydemer!
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am

its really bigger... and nicer....
Atty, dna kita ikinuha nung products ni Chairman... you dont need it yet.... db? Wink
i did not forgot u when we got ours kanina...
but if you really want, balik ako dun sa metrowalk...
testingin kona tom and i think those products are really good...
keep on posting pa... Very Happy
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 am

Wowowee! That ride is handsome! Are those build in foglamps on the roofrails? I have seen several of those pero d pa ako nakakita nang naka on ang lights, does it have one (lights) ?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 pm

rear fog lamps x trail

Farewell Nissan14
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

@dbanker: No problem Sir. Thanks also dun sa balak nyo na isama ako dun sa products ni Sir Lydemer.
@chualie: Gumagana ang foglights dun roofrail Sir. Yung rear foglights sa picture is backing light sa unit ko. Pls. see picture below.

Farewell 20120218
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 am

@steel pulse,

you're very much welcome to visit the forum sir. gaya nga ng sabi ni VP chualie, once a "once a LOOPER is always a LOOPER". maraming salamat din for your inputs lalo na sa upgrades mo.

aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

@ aln:

Thank you also Sir. Obviously, I'm still lurking around. Once a Looper, always a Looper. Very Happy
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  blisscord Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 am

steel pulse wrote:@dbanker: No problem Sir. Thanks also dun sa balak nyo na isama ako dun sa products ni Sir Lydemer.
@chualie: Gumagana ang foglights dun roofrail Sir. Yung rear foglights sa picture is backing light sa unit ko. Pls. see picture below.

Farewell 20120218

good day & congrats on the T31 xty sir!
excellent choice - the REAL deal when it comes to versatility & performance.

from a fellow ilonggo & xty owner, may i invite you to club x philippines:

www.clubxph.com
blisscord
blisscord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum