Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products

4 posters

Go down

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Empty GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products

Post  Lydemer Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:31 pm

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Autore11

I am already accepting orders for personal use or retail if you want to start your own business. Send me a PM at autorestore.ph@gmail.com for inquiries on pricing and product availability. I am already doing demonstration and detailing services to friends and their referrals and will post pictures soon. There are interested parties who wants to market the product and hopefully I am successful in distributing the products not only in Manila but in other provinces as well.

Last edited by Lydemer on Wed May 02, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Empty Re: GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products

Post  Lydemer Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 am

Eto pala ang packaging and price.

Car degreaser cleaner - PHP 75.00
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_17

Car Interior cleaner - PHP 80.00
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_18

Motorcycle detailing cleaner - PHP 65.00
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_19

Product Descriptions:
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_20
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_21
GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Water_22

Last edited by Lydemer on Wed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Empty New retailer for Autorestore at South

Post  Lydemer Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 pm

I am happy to inform you fellow LOOPers that I already have an official retailer down south who is willing to meet up with any of you at Alabang town center for your initial purchases. His contact number is 09178840001 and 09228420793. His name is Getty Fernandez.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products Empty Re: GL2 cleaners has evolved to Autorestore car care products

Post  aln Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

got the chance to try Autorestore products and here's my short review

Car Interior cleaner
I tried this on my GL's door sidings and it was able to remove the dirt and stains. hindi matapang sa hands and less scrubbing lang natatatanggal na yung dumi.

Car degreaser cleaner
I used this as a TAR remover. before washing the car I sprayed it on my rear bumper, sobra dami na kasing TAR. as instructed, i let the cleaner stay for about a minute then gently wipe it with my hands or cloth. it was able remove the small TARs but not all, i guess yung mga naiwan eh yung mga matatagal na at yung malalaki. i'll try to remove them again next time.

Water mark remover
I think this is Autorestore's latest cleaner. tried it on a small portion on my windshield and it works! less scrubbing lang with a cloth and natanggal talga yung stain..

overall, i really liked the product. its cheap and works. babalikan ko pa yung TAR ko, pag nawala talaga yung natira eh sulit talaga.

aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:38 pm

aln wrote:got the chance to try Autorestore products and here's my short review

Car Interior cleaner
I tried this on my GL's door sidings and it was able to remove the dirt and stains. hindi matapang sa hands and less scrubbing lang natatatanggal na yung dumi.

Car degreaser cleaner
I used this as a TAR remover. before washing the car I sprayed it on my rear bumper, sobra dami na kasing TAR. as instructed, i let the cleaner stay for about a minute then gently wipe it with my hands or cloth. it was able remove the small TARs but not all, i guess yung mga naiwan eh yung mga matatagal na at yung malalaki. i'll try to remove them again next time.

Water mark remover
I think this is Autorestore's latest cleaner. tried it on a small portion on my windshield and it works! less scrubbing lang with a cloth and natanggal talga yung stain..

overall, i really liked the product. its cheap and works. babalikan ko pa yung TAR ko, pag nawala talaga yung natira eh sulit talaga.

Thanks Aln for the review. Old tar that has cured on the body work is really hard to remove and it really requires patience and elbow grease to work on it. With more of that all those tar stuff on your GL's body work will be removed. If you are having a hard time removing it, why not bring it over to my place for a detailing work? I offer them to customers already, with discounts to fellow LOOP members.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ MATT Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am

Sir Lydemer, Good day po sa inyo. I just want to ask sir if how much it will cost your detailing service? And where is your shop? Kasi po ang daming scratch nung GL ko nung nag rubbing compound ako. May nag offer po sa akin quick detailing ang tawag nila and nakita kong lumabas ang ganda ng kulay after they gave me a sample on their liquid solution. Pero sila po ang nag work in some portion of my GL. Medyo mahal nasa 4,800 pesos ang quote nila at 1 day daw and job.
DJ MATT
DJ MATT

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 am

DJ MATT wrote:Sir Lydemer, Good day po sa inyo. I just want to ask sir if how much it will cost your detailing service? And where is your shop? Kasi po ang daming scratch nung GL ko nung nag rubbing compound ako. May nag offer po sa akin quick detailing ang tawag nila and nakita kong lumabas ang ganda ng kulay after they gave me a sample on their liquid solution. Pero sila po ang nag work in some portion of my GL. Medyo mahal nasa 4,800 pesos ang quote nila at 1 day daw and job.

Hi there and thank you for your interest on my detailing services. My shop is located at cainta, rizal and to give you an indicative price, full detailing, interior, exterior and engine for the GL will cost around 3150 pesos and it will be a whole day job. I would advise that you bring your car over so I can do an assessment on your GL and provide some inputs on the amount of effort needed to restore the scratched surfaces you just mentioned as well as the other areas. By the way, all cleaning is done by hand and I don't used orbital polishers for buffing as it can do more harm than good in your GL's paint job if used improperly. If you are interested, please let me know. My contact number by the way is 0927-420-4088 or 9041109.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ MATT Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Lydemer wrote:
DJ MATT wrote:Sir Lydemer, Good day po sa inyo. I just want to ask sir if how much it will cost your detailing service? And where is your shop? Kasi po ang daming scratch nung GL ko nung nag rubbing compound ako. May nag offer po sa akin quick detailing ang tawag nila and nakita kong lumabas ang ganda ng kulay after they gave me a sample on their liquid solution. Pero sila po ang nag work in some portion of my GL. Medyo mahal nasa 4,800 pesos ang quote nila at 1 day daw and job.

Hi there and thank you for your interest on my detailing services. My shop is located at cainta, rizal and to give you an indicative price, full detailing, interior, exterior and engine for the GL will cost around 3150 pesos and it will be a whole day job. I would advise that you bring your car over so I can do an assessment on your GL and provide some inputs on the amount of effort needed to restore the scratched surfaces you just mentioned as well as the other areas. By the way, all cleaning is done by hand and I don't used orbital polishers for buffing as it can do more harm than good in your GL's paint job if used improperly. If you are interested, please let me know. My contact number by the way is 0927-420-4088 or 9041109.

Thank you very much for immediate reply sir. Yes! I would definitely drop by on your place to ask for the detailing service. Perhaps, next week po. Kasi, nasa Mantrade pa po si GL, nabangga. 205k and quote na babayaran ng Insurance. and my participation is 4890 pesos. I already saved your number and I will call you if when I will visit your place for my detailing request.
DJ MATT
DJ MATT

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Thank you very much for immediate reply sir. Yes! I would definitely drop by on your place to ask for the detailing service. Perhaps, next week po. Kasi, nasa Mantrade pa po si GL, nabangga. 205k and quote na babayaran ng Insurance. and my participation is 4890 pesos. I already saved your number and I will call you if when I will visit your place for my detailing request.

No worries. Just send me an sms or call me a day or two before you plan to drop by here in Cainta. By the way, kaunting ingat lang ngayon at maraming accidents na nangyayari since drivers are a bit more impatient because of the extra heat this summer.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 am

chairman, magdala ka ng degreaser sa Wed? kuha sana ako. Smile
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:38 am

blooperoo wrote:chairman, magdala ka ng degreaser sa Wed? kuha sana ako. Smile

Will do blooperoo.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down