Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40K experience

3 posters

Go down

40K experience Empty 40K experience

Post  aln Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm

just had my 40k PMS last saturday (please see my post on the 40 PMS thread for details) and here's what happened after i got my unit.

so i got the car at pass 2pm, newly car washed (pero me dumi pa din, hehe) and parked outside na. i enjoyed my trip going home (fairview), parang bago ulit si GL. ok ang hatak, malinis at walang rattle (not sure kung dahil sa pag tighten ng bolts or wala lang laman). i got home before 3pm and nag ayos na ako kasi aalis kami ulit ng 4pm. so 4pm na, ready na family at nasa auto na. nilabas ko na yung sasakyan sa garage then i noticed na basa ang ilalim ng radiator. kala ko is me tumapon lang dahil madami silang nilagay na coolant pero napansin ko na me dripping talga. i opened the hood and noticed na half na lang yung laman ng reservoir for the coolant pero ok naman ang mga takip sa radiator and reservoir at walang tagas. so nag-isip na ako na me problema na, i checked under my radiator and may dripping pa din. so i touched the area where the drain plug is and ayun na nga, dun nanggaling yung dripping. i called my SA to report it and ask nila kung kaya pa mabalik sa kanila. i said malabo na since malayo ako (faiview to shaw blvd), so they suggested to bring my car to nissan commonwealth, they will call the branch and inform them about my problem.

i was advised by zaldy (my SA) to look for Al (SA at commonwealth) and na report na nila yung problem ko. 5pm nasa Nissan Commonwealth na ako with my family, i was assuming na mabilis lang ito and kaya pa humabol sa service sa galleria. naglalabasan na mga employee so worried ako na baka wala na mag-assist, Al was at the reception area and was kind enough to accommodate me. he offered the customers area for my family na me TV and small table and chair for kids and toddlers (i liked Nissan Commonwealths customer area Very Happy).

buti na lang me nahatak pa na mechanic so inangat na yung GL ko and tama nga hula ko, me problem sa drain plug. either nabasag (over torque) or wala yung o-ring(washer). FYI lang guys, plastic pala ang drain plug ng radiator natin so please check it after draining your radiator fluid. it needs to be replaced eh ang problema eh sarado na parts area nila since past 5pm na. called up Zaldy and informed them about the status, Zaldy talked with Al and they decided that Nissan Shaw will provide the parts. In short pupunta sila Zaldy and Vic ng Shaw to Commonwealth for the parts and to fix the problem. kailangan kasi magawa dahil wala ng pasok ng Sunday tapos holiday pa ng Monday. so natuwa naman ako. The Shaw guys arrived mga past 7pm na kasi na traffic na sila sa Edsa. to my surprise kasama nila yung Service Manager nila, Mr Ferdinand Borromeo to personally check and apologize for what happened.

after checking, Vic (mechanic) removed the plug and found out that the o-ring was not there. kaya pala me tagas. so pinalit nila yung dala nilang plug with o-ring and ayun wala ng tagas.

Many thanks to Nissan Shaw (Zaldy, Vic and Mr. Borromeo) for going out of their way to fix the problem. i know na responsibility nila yun pero yung dahil sa extra effort nila eh natuwa naman ako. excellent after service support Very Happy. many thanks din to Al of Nissan Commonwealth for accommodating my GL and family. siya na lang naiwan and sobrang nahihiya ako sa abala but he was still very accommodating kahit na abala na siya. na appreciate ko ang coordination between this two dealers Very Happy

lastly, i thank God na hindi ako tumirik on my way home and going to Nissan Commonwealth and for bringing the Shaw guys safely to Nissan Commonwealth...

naku ang haba na nito, hehehe... basta FYI lang, be extra careful and check your drain plug after having your radiator serviced. plastic pala ito and me possibility na masira due to over torque. sa case ko is hindi nasama by accident yung o-ring.

thanks and be safe!!
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

40K experience Empty Re: 40K experience

Post  chualie Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Drain plug is made of plastic, o ring should be check in case there's a dripping in the radiator area..Noted..... Thanks for the advice Pres!
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Nissan is dropping the ball in quality. Other minor issues happened to me AFTER coming out of the casa. Issues which could EASILY be avoided if people there just took a little bit more time. Oh well.

Turkey

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 am

@VP, yep ingat tayo dito and dapat aware tayo sa mga ginawa nila para alam natin yung cause in case magka-problema

@Turkey, i can't really say because this is the first time i had a brand new car kaya sa CASA ang gawa. kaya ako as much as possible eh gusto ko andun yung mga owners sa tabi ng auto habang ginagawa nila eh
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Turkey Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:35 pm

@aln Unfortunately based from my experience, my suking Casa (Nissan Gallery Ortigas) would not allow me to be at the production area. Believe me given the chance I'd be there and wait until our car is fixed.

Turkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum