Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul or Swift?

4 posters

Go down

Soul or Swift? Empty Soul or Swift?

Post  badtoy Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 am

Hello loopers. Its been a while since I got to visit the forum. I only check the site once in a while through my iphone. Can't really read much since hindi ata compatible yun site with the iphone browser. anyway enough excuses of not vsiting the site often hehe

Ive sold my 97 vitara which I am dearly missing. Its a fun vehicle to drive and much more with its offroad capabilities. Now, im contemplating getting a replacement. Ive got a 900K budget and in my choices are Honda Jazz 1.5V, Kia Soul 1.6 and Suzuki Swift 1.4AT. Ive narrowed down the choices to two taking out the Jazz. I realized that its too boyracer look. So choices now are the Kia Soul and Suzuku Swift.

If you were to choose, what will you get?
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Soul or Swift? Empty Re: Soul or Swift?

Post  blooperoo Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Long time!

Soul - almost got one. My choices then were the 1.5Jazz, Soul, Rio Hatch and the Sportage MT. Got the latter.
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:56 pm

thanks blooperoo. So 2nd choice mo yun Soul? Iniisip ko rin yun Rio Hatch. Question lang bro. Why were these two cars (soul and rio) in your choices?
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:10 pm

badtoy wrote:thanks blooperoo. So 2nd choice mo yun Soul? Iniisip ko rin yun Rio Hatch. Question lang bro. Why were these two cars (soul and rio) in your choices?

Mahabang kwento to. hehe. Was originally getting a car that my eldest can use so dapat MT para masanay sya but after going around, we decided to get a car for myself and the wife and let him use the GL when he needs it. Ayaw namin sana sya masanay sa AT pero since marunong naman kahit pano mag MT, ok na din si GL default gamit nya kung kailangan (so far ayaw nya mag drive. Ayaw sa traffic. He has the option to use it almost everyday pero ayaw). Order of original choices was:

Jazz 1.3 MT
Rio Sedan (pero taxi-hin ang dating)
Jazz 1.5 Japan version (new model coming out this year or early next year)
Sportage AT (but settled for the MT)
Soul (iba kasi ang itsura nya and as per Kia rep faster than the Sportage AT. May bago ng model ng Soul for launch this year)
Rio Hatch - kasi full spec'd (with push button start) but cheaper than the Jazz - it also looks like a VW Golf from behind.

Yun ang mga parameters.
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  blisscord Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 pm

good p.m. sirs!
soul vs. swift...hmmm

+1 on the soul:
i'm a fan of the 'uncommon' vehicle & i don't always go for the popular choice. Wink
option ko din ito before for an alternate car & heto naman shortlist namin dati in order of preference:
1) sx4 - another quirky-looking car - almost got this one, but then even before iniisip ko na ang no.2...
2) GL - aba siyempre!
3) soul - standout looks and zippy drive.
4) jimny - daily driver for solo/2 persons, tag-ulan/baha - 4x4 w/o the heft.
5) carens - okay na sana, ganda ng likod, qtr/side ok, i got lost pagdating sa harap.
blisscord
blisscord

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:07 pm

+1 ako sa soul pero inaantay ko ang bagong model ng Carens
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

marckd1 wrote:+1 ako sa soul pero inaantay ko ang bagong model ng Carens

sa MIAS ata i launch ang carens. di mo tinuloy yung Jazz marckd1?

Also, sa mga gustong kumuha ng kia. you can try my agent. maalaga sya and ok mag asikaso. thru kia ortigas sya which is connected to kia sucat. Fatima Cambia and name nya. happy with kia ortigas/sucat.
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 am

@blooperoo, di ko na kinuha ang Jazz.

I'll try sa Kia Sucat malapit lang sa akin. Pa pm Sir ng contact number ng contact mo.

Puntq ba kayo sa MIAS? Punta ako sa Saturday afternoon para sa model ay car shoot pala
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  badtoy Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:05 pm

sa dami ng pinagpilian ko...... I got the City 1.5 ENC hehehe

fell in love with the interior, space and looks plus the paddle shifters.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum