Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.

2 posters

Go down

Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave. Empty Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.

Post  chualie Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave is my dealer and I don't recommend them if you want good service.

The paint job they did to my GL is unsatisfactory. This is the second time that I had a paint job and both r not a good job. Next year I'll ask If i can transfer my in house insurance to nissan balintawak para dun na lang ako. Maganda ang feedback dun and i saw recognition plaques of dealer of the year when i had my multi led kicking light installed there.

Everytime I went to NG-Q.Ave for pms or for any service, my accomodation is poor mapaka tagal mong magiintay for ur turn and most of the time I am not satisfied with the outcome of thier service. Furthermore most of the question that I was asking was not given a direct answer or worse they always don't know what to say ang keep pointing at each other.

I just want to warn u guys on what to expect at Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.

chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave. Empty Re: Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.

Post  chualie Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

chualie wrote:Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave is my dealer and I don't recommend them if you want good service.

The paint job they did to my GL is unsatisfactory. This is the second time that I had a paint job and both r not a good job. Next year I'll ask If i can transfer my in house insurance to nissan balintawak para dun na lang ako. Maganda ang feedback dun and i saw recognition plaques of dealer of the year when i had my multi led kicking light installed there.

Everytime I went to NG-Q.Ave for pms or for any service, my accomodation is poor mapaka tagal mong magiintay for ur turn and most of the time I am not satisfied with the outcome of thier service. Furthermore most of the question that I was asking was not given a direct answer or worse they always don't know what to say ang keep pointing at each other.

I just want to warn u guys on what to expect at Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.

Got my GL today from NGQA, because I returned the un acceptable paint job they did. These time pinaghusayan na nila and ok naman in fairness to them and they even give a 20% discount, kailangan pa kasi magalit ang client para lang ayusin nila ang gawa.

They also fixed the squiking sound emaniting from the engine whenever my gl is in low idling, after 3 complains re occuring pa rin un sound until kanina turn out na bracket ng bosch horn pala na cla din ang nag install. Observe ko pa din baka bumalik ulit yun sound.

I Am happy now with my GL..........
just want to let it out and share it with guys.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

^^ nice to hear na naayos na GL mo sir, lalo na yung grinding sound. good thing na bracket lang pala yun.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down