Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What air freshner you are using in your GL?

5 posters

Go down

What air freshner you are using in your GL? Empty What air freshner you are using in your GL?

Post  yoogix Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:55 am

might be a silly question Smile

i am using airspencer white squash or sometimes lemon-squash flavor. I use to have california scents pero dumidikit yung amoy sa damit. As for ambi pur, ganun din at tsaka masakit sa ilong. as for my current, mabango at di dumidikit Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

What air freshner you are using in your GL? Empty Re: What air freshner you are using in your GL?

Post  aln Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

im using ambi pur na odor deodorizer ba un, hindi naman masakit sa ilong...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

What air freshner you are using in your GL? Empty Re: What air freshner you are using in your GL?

Post  badtoy Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

san ba nakakabili ng orig na airspencer? yun sa blade fake ata. ambilis mawala ng amoy.

im currently using california scents newport newcar. keeps that new car smell in your interior.
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 pm

badtoy wrote:san ba nakakabili ng orig na airspencer? yun sa blade fake ata. ambilis mawala ng amoy.

im currently using california scents newport newcar. keeps that new car smell in your interior.

hi badtoy, fake yung airspencer sa blade yes, i got mine sa Concorde shops, meron sa megamall, sm manila and sm southmall.

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 pm

aln wrote:im using ambi pur na odor deodorizer ba un, hindi naman masakit sa ilong...

I like that too. I use to have yung kinakabit sa aircon vent, but when our little angel came to us, napansin ko nag sneeze kasi sya palagi pag sakay kay Livi. Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

What air freshner you are using in your GL? Empty air freshener

Post  steel pulse Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:18 pm

May I suggest any brand of ionizer, not a car freshener. It is attached to the lighter socket and is supposed to bombard the car interior with negative ions to neutralize odor (both foul and sweet; the ionizer does not discriminate) and gives your car interior absolutely no odor. Mine's been there for the past 2 years and it's still working.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  yoogix Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

steel pulse wrote:May I suggest any brand of ionizer, not a car freshener. It is attached to the lighter socket and is supposed to bombard the car interior with negative ions to neutralize odor (both foul and sweet; the ionizer does not discriminate) and gives your car interior absolutely no odor. Mine's been there for the past 2 years and it's still working.

that sounds a good idea. we have an electric fan at home with a built-in ionizer and it effectively eliminates unpleasant odor at home. I saw that kind of ionizer at hardware stores but i am hesitant to get one because it may shorten the battery life. pardon my ignorance on it sir, but it looks like it works for you for 2 years now. i might consider that option. Thank you for the information Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:17 pm

yoogix wrote:
steel pulse wrote:May I suggest any brand of ionizer, not a car freshener. It is attached to the lighter socket and is supposed to bombard the car interior with negative ions to neutralize odor (both foul and sweet; the ionizer does not discriminate) and gives your car interior absolutely no odor. Mine's been there for the past 2 years and it's still working.

that sounds a good idea. we have an electric fan at home with a built-in ionizer and it effectively eliminates unpleasant odor at home. I saw that kind of ionizer at hardware stores but i am hesitant to get one because it may shorten the battery life. pardon my ignorance on it sir, but it looks like it works for you for 2 years now. i might consider that option. Thank you for the information Smile

I think the ionizer has a minimal effect on the battery. I purchased my GL last July, 2008 and I changed my battery only last month. That takes into account the 900w on board amp, 500w subwoofer and DVD player. By the way, in case of battery change, may I recommend Motolite Gold NS60ZL for your GL. Just bring in your GL to an authorized Motolite outlet, give them your old Motolite battery and you get a P305 discount on your new battery. They install the battery for free.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 pm

ako naman fresh bamboo scent para amoy SPA...........ko! Very Happy hehe..
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

What air freshner you are using in your GL? Empty air freshener

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:22 pm

air spencer laging fresh Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum