Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20k PMS - NGQA

2 posters

Go down

20k PMS - NGQA Empty 20k PMS - NGQA

Post  chualie Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:08 am

My mileage is only 18k pero I decided na pa 20k PMS na din kasi I notice that there is more than the usual white smoke coming from the muffler, another concern is the steering noise, and lastly is my fuel guage, bigla na lang bumaba yun lever to low kahit na madami pang gas, usually in an incline posistion, I understand that happens pero this one is extreme kahit na half pa sa guage ang gas mo after a minute yellow light will show and the lever is down. I will restart the engine and normal na ulit.

Here's what they did since na meron pa akong last extreme blast promo na free PMS until 20k.

Change oil and oil filter.................................................................................FREE
Replace coolant, perform engine flushing, addded wind screen cleaner................................342.87
Replace air filter..........................................................................................FREE
Open all wheels, checked and clean brake pads..............................................................662.50
Lubricate caliper pins, added topgas...............................................................FREE
Check all Lights...........................................................................................FREE
Tune up /change spark plugs (platinum) ..........................................................FREE
Checked Belts, Lubricate Door Hinges..............................................................FREE
White smoke issues test after change oil ok.....................................................FREE
Adjust and clean Fuel Float...........................................................................FREE
Shock absorbers pull down and eveluated........................................................FREE
On Labor Perform........................................................................................FREE
Shop Supplies for cleaning...........................................................................................123.22

Vat..........................................................................................................................135.43

TOTAL...................................................................................................................P1,264.02

Steering Noise findings --- Need to replace Steering coupling Assembly-Scheduled (under Warranty)

Dealer-- Nissan Gallery Quezon Ave.
Good Job and thank you esply to Jero and Ian.
Oct. 5,2010
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

20k PMS - NGQA Empty Re: 20k PMS - NGQA

Post  chualie Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Just an update, the unusual smoke coming out from my muffler is gone, my fuel guage is working properly, Lakas ng hatak ni Liv and very smooth ang ride. Everything is at it's best except from the steering noise.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 am

nice nice... need ko na din pa check fuel gauge ko, due na din ako for 15k pms by november.... ok talga yung package mo sa pms Very Happy
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum