Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which dealer has the best service?

+8
jedsky
zbrando
dbanker
steel pulse
EuroFD
aln
chualie
badtoy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which dealer has the best service? Empty Which dealer has the best service?

Post  badtoy Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 pm

my current dealer is Mantrade but Im not really keen on saying that they are the best. Though maayus naman yun service nila sakin when I had my PMS and replaced the driverside window glass due to rainbow effect, kaso nga lang antagal magaanaty ka just to get attended at by a Service Advisor kahit na naka schedule for appointment.

Ganun din ba sa ibang dealers nyo? Whats the best dealer so far in terms of service?
badtoy
badtoy

Back to top Go down

Which dealer has the best service? Empty Re: Which dealer has the best service?

Post  chualie Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 am

My dealer is nissan gallery Quezon Ave. same experience din sa inyo ok naman kaya lang medgo matagal kang mag iintay bago makausap ang mga SA. Sa trabaho naman nila satisfactory lang d ganun ka galing at ka pulido.

Once nag pa install ako ng multi led kicking light sa Nissan balintawak and i must say na very good ang service nila, talagang d ka pababayaan ng SA dun and he will make it a point na comfortable ka while waiting, he will check on you once in a while if ur ok. So for me Nissan Balintawak is the best dealer na naexperience ko. They won the Dealer of the year award for a couple of years, naka display mga trophy dun.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 am

ako sa nissan shaw pa lang ako and i haven't had any problems so far except sa space siguro...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  EuroFD Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Can you have your GL serviced in another dealer? Is there a database of all GL service history records?
EuroFD
EuroFD

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am

EuroFD wrote:Can you have your GL serviced in another dealer? Is there a database of all GL service history records?

According to my SA, they accept cars even if bought at a different dealer lalo na kung PMS lang. Medyo mahirap lang ata pag warranty claims. As for the database/records, i think it is the service manual that they use.
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:34 am

aln wrote:
EuroFD wrote:Can you have your GL serviced in another dealer? Is there a database of all GL service history records?

According to my SA, they accept cars even if bought at a different dealer lalo na kung PMS lang. Medyo mahirap lang ata pag warranty claims. As for the database/records, i think it is the service manual that they use.

That's correct. But dealerships also maintain a database of all cars they have serviced.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 pm

It has to be Nissan-Iloilo hands down.

Which dealer has the best service? 11252013

Which dealer has the best service? 11252014

Which dealer has the best service? 11252015

Which dealer has the best service? 11252016

Which dealer has the best service? 11252017

Which dealer has the best service? 11252018
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Nissan EDSA Balintawak CASA; very okey yung SA ko dun....Reception areas, showroom, waiting room, the working areas-oks naman... aside from kapag iniwan mo si GL, paglabas mo LRT station na... on time pa sila... Very Happy
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  zbrando Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 am

I agree with sir dbanker, Nissan North Edsa Balintawak is one most reliable casa here in the metro.

Try nyo mga sirs, especially to those who has a lot of complaints sa casa nila.
zbrando
zbrando

Back to top Go down

Post  dbanker Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

lilipat nko dito... samahan ko na si Atty...

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/nissan-iloilo-dealership-receives-global-accolade
dbanker
dbanker

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm

without a doubt Nissan Iloilo wins the "Best Service" category... I just hope NMPI continues to give recognition to dealers that are performing well not just in sales but also in after sales service and support.

Congrats to Nissan Iloilo....

***kung malapit lang sana tayo dito wala tayong nightmare siguro sa mga dealer natin Smile)
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 am

@aln:

I could not have said it better sir. I hope the other dealerships learn from Nissan S&J Iloilo.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 am

dbanker wrote: lilipat nko dito... samahan ko na si Atty...

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/nissan-iloilo-dealership-receives-global-accolade

Yung matandang babae, yan ang owner ng dealership, Virginia Segovia. Everybody calls her plain "Inday" though. Very nice person. Very soft-spoken. She treats everybody fairly. If her employees leave the company they work abroad, and not to transfer to other local companies.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:27 pm

guys I went to Nissan North Edsa earlier this morning only to find out that they shifted to hyundai cars already so they told me they're transferring us to nissan Commonwealth. What can you say guys about the service of Nissan Commonwealth??
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

jedsky wrote:guys I went to Nissan North Edsa earlier this morning only to find out that they shifted to hyundai cars already so they told me they're transferring us to nissan Commonwealth. What can you say guys about the service of Nissan Commonwealth??

Sir try mo sa nissan gallery quezon ave.
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

real_renz wrote:
jedsky wrote:guys I went to Nissan North Edsa earlier this morning only to find out that they shifted to hyundai cars already so they told me they're transferring us to nissan Commonwealth. What can you say guys about the service of Nissan Commonwealth??

sir may duda pa ako sa quality ng service ng nissan QA. according kasi kay mr. chualie e satisfactory lang for him and service nila don
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 pm

jedsky wrote:
real_renz wrote:

sir may duda pa ako sa quality ng service ng nissan QA. according kasi kay mr. chualie e satisfactory lang for him and service nila don

Sir ok na din service ng Nissan Q ave, cguro i was just expecting too much from them kasi my GL is my first brandnew car kaya medjo overproctective/sensitive ako. There service now is ok and i'm happy with it. My service advisor is making sure that my needs are met. Now I can recommend there service. Ok sila from the guards, SAs, Insurance, warranty customer oriented sila. Very Happy
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  real_renz Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 am

chualie wrote:
jedsky wrote:
real_renz wrote:

Sir ok na din service ng Nissan Q ave, cguro i was just expecting too much from them kasi my GL is my first brandnew car kaya medjo overproctective/sensitive ako. There service now is ok and i'm happy with it. My service advisor is making sure that my needs are met. Now I can recommend there service. Ok sila from the guards, SAs, Insurance, warranty customer oriented sila. Very Happy

tsaka may customer lounge sila at may free wifi pa.
real_renz
real_renz

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 am

chualie wrote:
jedsky wrote:
real_renz wrote:

ah ganun ba si chualie. sige try ko po lipat sa knila. nakakapanghinayang kasi bgla nawala nissan north edsa e parang ang hirap ipagkatiwala sa commonwealth. sir regarding sa mga warranty, mabilis din ba sa NGQA? may steering problem kasi ako e yung may lagutok.
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Sir medjo natagalan ako nung nagpareplace ako ng steering joint coupling, yun ang reason kung bakit may lagutok yung steering. Wala kasing available na parts dun NGQA it took more than a month bago nag karoon. Call them first para malaman nyo kung pwede dun ilipat ang warranty look for Ian Alfonso NGQA warranty officer 731-5308, ask nyo na din available yun steering joint coupling.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bin Diesel Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm

badtoy wrote:my current dealer is Mantrade but Im not really keen on saying that they are the best. Though maayus naman yun service nila sakin when I had my PMS and replaced the driverside window glass due to rainbow effect, kaso nga lang antagal magaanaty ka just to get attended at by a Service Advisor kahit na naka schedule for appointment.

Ganun din ba sa ibang dealers nyo? Whats the best dealer so far in terms of service?

Sir Badtoy, sa Mantrade pa rin ba kayo nagpapa PMS? Lapit na kasi ako mag pa 1k may tumawag na sa akin Paeng Cachuela from Mantrade sabi siya daw hanapin ko kapag magpapaappoint na ako for my PMS. By the way change oil na ba agad sa 1k PMS?
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

@Bin, change oil na po sa 1K PMS
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  bobot63t Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

para sa akin. di maganda service ng Nissan UN. stay away from said shop. Broadway Motors to.
Para sa akin kahit wala na Nissan North Edsa pa din. sad to say...kulang support ng NMPI sa mga casa nila kaya nagpupulout yung iba. syet...
pag tapos na warranty suggestion ko lang. IMHO. go to your trusted mechanic na lang. been doing this since the closure of Nissan North Edsa under the PGA group.

and by the way...sa kanila pa din ako pagawa ng Livina ko kahit hyundai na sila. hehe. Smile
bobot63t
bobot63t

Back to top Go down

Post  jedsky Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 pm

bobot63t wrote:para sa akin. di maganda service ng Nissan UN. stay away from said shop. Broadway Motors to.
Para sa akin kahit wala na Nissan North Edsa pa din. sad to say...kulang support ng NMPI sa mga casa nila kaya nagpupulout yung iba. syet...
pag tapos na warranty suggestion ko lang. IMHO. go to your trusted mechanic na lang. been doing this since the closure of Nissan North Edsa under the PGA group.

and by the way...sa kanila pa din ako pagawa ng Livina ko kahit hyundai na sila. hehe. Smile

I agree to that sir, NNE din ako dati sad to say hyundai na sila so I transferred to NGQA. maganda din naman service nila okay kausap mga SA's. 2nd time ko pa lang nakakapagpagawa sa kanila pero I can say that NGQA is a good dealer next to NNE Very Happy
jedsky
jedsky

Back to top Go down

Post  bobot63t Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:53 pm

jedsky wrote:
bobot63t wrote:para sa akin. di maganda service ng Nissan UN. stay away from said shop. Broadway Motors to.

I agree to that sir, NNE din ako dati sad to say hyundai na sila so I transferred to NGQA. maganda din naman service nila okay kausap mga SA's. 2nd time ko pa lang nakakapagpagawa sa kanila pero I can say that NGQA is a good dealer next to NNE Very Happy

actually gusto ko sana diyan medyo traffic lang ngayon di ba?
bobot63t
bobot63t

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next