Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor

+4
ilongga
Mr. SMITS
aln
sphinx
8 posters

Go down

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor Empty HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor

Post  sphinx Fri May 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Any body here who knows where can I buy an HUD system with fuel consumption monitoring? Just like the DigiTracker of the roadmaster edition. Kung sa casa kasi, they will require you to buy the whole roadmaster package worth 60K.

sphinx

Back to top Go down

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor Empty Re: HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor

Post  aln Sat May 29, 2010 8:39 am

tinanong ko din yan eh, hirap nga bumili sa casa... interesado din ako dun, ang tanong nga eh kung paano ikabit
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  sphinx Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Kung may after market supplier and then sa casa nalang natin ipakabit para hindi ma void yung warranty, mas mura parin siguro kesa dun sa 60K package nila.

sphinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. SMITS Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

Sir please try OE WORKS. Contact number is 7141667 and address at #41 Aurora Blvd., QC. They are at the opposite side of Central Colleges of the Philippines and same side with Mezza Condo. Contact person is Sir Lito or Julie.

They are the supplier and installer of the Digitracker and entertainment system (incl. GPS) of the Roadmaster edition. Tinatawag sila ng casa to work on the said items.

I happen to know this when I inquired about the TV reception/antenna. Hindi pala kasama yun sa standard package. Wala sila antenna so Sir Lito of OE referred me to Winterpine Marketing Corporation along Araneta Avenue. I was able to buy a digital antenna. As per the attendant, babaklasin daw yung dashboard to have the antenna installed. Malamang ganun din for Digitracker.

I will schedule installation sa casa na rin since I'll have my aircon checked dahil may pumapasok na usok (same experience with other owners).

Btw, you may also contact Winterpine at 7164831-33. Baka meron sila nung item that you want.

Mr. SMITS

Back to top Go down

Post  ilongga Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:07 am

Mr. SMITS wrote:Sir please try OE WORKS. Contact number is 7141667 and address at #41 Aurora Blvd., QC. They are at the opposite side of Central Colleges of the Philippines and same side with Mezza Condo. Contact person is Sir Lito or Julie.

They are the supplier and installer of the Digitracker and entertainment system (incl. GPS) of the Roadmaster edition. Tinatawag sila ng casa to work on the said items.

I happen to know this when I inquired about the TV reception/antenna. Hindi pala kasama yun sa standard package. Wala sila antenna so Sir Lito of OE referred me to Winterpine Marketing Corporation along Araneta Avenue. I was able to buy a digital antenna. As per the attendant, babaklasin daw yung dashboard to have the antenna installed. Malamang ganun din for Digitracker.

I will schedule installation sa casa na rin since I'll have my aircon checked dahil may pumapasok na usok (same experience with other owners

Btw, you may also contact Winterpine at 7164831-33. Baka meron sila nung item that you want.

======================================================================

just called OE works...

bad news, they refuse to install nor entertain a private transaction..

all must be coursed thru the CASA...

sayang talaga...alam nyo naman ang patong ng CASA sagad up to the ceiling...

OE works maintains technicians in the casa for call backs and services.

ilongga

Back to top Go down

Post  quiescent Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am

Mr. SMITS wrote:Sir please try OE WORKS. Contact number is 7141667 and address at #41 Aurora Blvd., QC. They are at the opposite side of Central Colleges of the Philippines and same side with Mezza Condo. Contact person is Sir Lito or Julie.

I will schedule installation sa casa na rin since I'll have my aircon checked dahil may pumapasok na usok (same experience with other owners).

Sir, how much yung naging cost the digital antenna... and casa pa rin ba mag i install nyan?.. TIA
quiescent
quiescent

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. SMITS Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 am

quiescent wrote:

Sir, how much yung naging cost the digital antenna... and casa pa rin ba mag i install nyan?.. TIA

Sir wala pa kong quote pero balikan kita. Pipigain ko casa since i-tutusok lang naman yun connector plus minor wiring. Advantage ko kasi walang charge yung pag-baba nang dashboard since pa-pacheck ko yun pumapasok na usok. I'm planning to have a camera installed also para sabay na.

Mr. SMITS

Back to top Go down

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor Empty HUD Instruction Manual

Post  dranyem Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Ano ba yung mga data na nasa HUD aside from the speedometer reading at RPM? Wala kasing manual na binigay ang nissan. Alam nyo rin ba kung para saan yung 2 front LED (o sensor ata yon). Yung nakatapat sa driver?

dranyem

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 am

Meron ng nagooffer ng universal HUD gadget and installation Very Happy

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/3363453/ENGINE+START%2CTPMS+%2CHUD?referralKeywords=hud&featureType=1
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:45 pm

ok to, kaso gaano kaya ka accurate ang reading nito. yung mga kasama sa RME na livina is me problem pag lagpas ng 80kph. hindi na accurate ang readine. ang useful sa akin dito is yung temp saka real time fuel consumption
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 am

I'll inquire about this item pres, after holy week na ciguro I'll call them.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Sa Alabang lang ang shop nila. I'll try to drop by this Sunday if open sila.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Yes sir. Very Happy pa feedback ha..
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:33 pm

chualie wrote:I'll inquire about this item pres, after holy week na ciguro I'll call them.

Call them up to inquire on HUD unit, plug n play lang daw the price P9,000.00, made in Korea. Pag ksaman yun TPMS P17,000.00. Hassle itong TPMS kasi battery powered ang mga tire valve sensors.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 am

sobra mahal for me, kung ganyan lang din yung price mag scan gauge na lang ako. hindi lang nga siya HUD pero it gives all the info that i need ScanGauge features
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  marckd1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 am

Pass na ako sa upgrade na to if ganyan ang price.
marckd1
marckd1

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:42 pm

marckd1 wrote: Pass na ako sa upgrade na to if ganyan ang price.

Hehehe that was my reaaction too nung nalaman ko yun price from the store.

Ganda pa naman.......

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor Hud10

HUD / Fuel Consumption monitor Obdf10
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:47 am

Somebody told me from NGQA na winterpine araneta ave is installing HUD for our GL. I haven't confirm it yet though.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 am

chualie wrote:Somebody told me from NGQA na winterpine araneta ave is installing HUD for our GL. I haven't confirm it yet though.

i agree, ganda nga sana. kaso sobra mahal. napaka-useful pa naman ng mga kasamang features. sana pwede din palitan yung ilaw ng amber para parehas na sa gauge
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 am

aln wrote:
chualie wrote:Somebody told me from NGQA na winterpine araneta ave is installing HUD for our GL. I haven't confirm it yet though.

i agree, ganda nga sana. kaso sobra mahal. napaka-useful pa naman ng mga kasamang features. sana pwede din palitan yung ilaw ng amber para parehas na sa gauge

Amber HUD is very nice, sa BMW ko pa lang to nakikita. Pres. natanong mo na sa winterpine kung mag kano to?
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm

^nope, not yet sir...
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content