Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiper Blades for GL

+10
Lydemer
real_renz
Emm21
blooperoo
eggy_reyes
yoogix
zbrando
steel pulse
chualie
aln
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wiper Blades for GL - Page 2 Empty Re: Wiper Blades for GL

Post  chualie Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

the best pa din talaga ang OEM parts sir. Very Happy
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

paano nyo nakabit? I was looking at it last night and mukhang mahigpit? i'd like to bud refills too.

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 am

@ sir chulie:

agree ako sir. no problem pa sa pagkabit.
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lydemer Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 pm

xuaeenr wrote:paano nyo nakabit? I was looking at it last night and mukhang mahigpit? i'd like to bud refills too.

Go to any nissan dealer and buy refills there. I got mine (passenger side) refill from nissan gallery ortigas for around 200 bucks last year. Did the installation myself and the challenge was more of the removal of the blade from the frame. You need to remove the metal fittings that stiffens the blade. Once done you should be able to remove the blade easily. When you install the blade, make sure the metal fittings is inserted into the blade and slide the blade into the frame until it locks into place. Hope this helps.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

I bought refills today for 75 pesos at DIY. Will work on it tomorrow. Smile

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:31 pm

xuaeenr wrote:I bought refills today for 75 pesos at DIY. Will work on it tomorrow. Smile

Replaced my cheapo DIY wiper refills bought before for P75. This morning I noticed that it was almost torn from the wiper itself. Well, you get what you pay for and it was only over a week since I bought it.

Went straight to Nissan Gallery to buy the refills, both for driver and passenger sides for a total of P700 pesos. At least I have peace of mind that it won't fly off during a storm! Very Happy

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  steel pulse Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Replaced my cheapo DIY wiper refills bought before for P75. This morning I noticed that it was almost torn from the wiper itself. Well, you get what you pay for and it was only over a week since I bought it.

Went straight to Nissan Gallery to buy the refills, both for driver and passenger sides for a total of P700 pesos. At least I have peace of mind that it won't fly off during a storm! cheers cheers cheers
steel pulse
steel pulse

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm

steel pulse wrote:Replaced my cheapo DIY wiper refills bought before for P75. This morning I noticed that it was almost torn from the wiper itself. Well, you get what you pay for and it was only over a week since I bought it.

Went straight to Nissan Gallery to buy the refills, both for driver and passenger sides for a total of P700 pesos. At least I have peace of mind that it won't fly off during a storm! cheers cheers cheers

nice one sir
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Good thing that I got the information from other LOOPERs that after market wiper blade replacements have issues.

So better to get the real thing from Nissan, 'though at a higher price for just rubber refills.

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  blooperoo Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:25 am

Got NWB last week bago pinasok sa NGO for insurance claim. ganda ng punas pero ayaw mag lock nung wiper sa arm. have to pull the blade everytime to make sure nakasagad. pag di naka sagad parang nag skip yung blade sa surface ng windshield. will find a way to lock it pero so far ok ang punas nya kaya happy na din with it.
blooperoo
blooperoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltz Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:19 pm

just an update...

had also just bought from casa the refills at the price is still at P700. (Di gaya ng ibang accessories ng Livina na nagmahal na)

Voltz

Back to top Go down

Wiper Blades for GL - Page 2 Empty wiper blade

Post  arnold29 Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:04 am

i am using denso wiper refill blade for a month now it is still good 140 pesos ace hardware makapal naman ang rubber nya at maganda ang wipe nya nagpalit din ako sa vios ko sa evangelista ko binili 200 pesos pero hindi maganda ang punas kaya bumili na rin ako ng denso

arnold29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2