Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibrating noise on my right center pillar

4 posters

Go down

Vibrating noise on my right center pillar Empty Vibrating noise on my right center pillar

Post  xuaeenr Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:56 am

Has anyone of you experienced vibrating noise coming from the right side center pillar of your livinas? The one behind the right passenger side. Any ideas?

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Vibrating noise on my right center pillar Empty Re: Vibrating noise on my right center pillar

Post  yoogix Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:01 pm

I used to be baffled by that same noise. In my case, it turns out to be two things:

1. Cigarette Lighter - this tends to be loose at some point. It rattles even when just driving on the minutest road imperfection. Solution, i purchased a dummy cigarette lighter plug to insert there, since no one in my family smoke any way. Just kept the lighter plug along with the tools so I won't misplace it in case i need it.

2. Things inside the glove compartment. - Our GLs glove compartment is big. It can hold so many things. And amazingly, they play around the compartment and make noise. Solution, i borrowed my wife's bag organizer and her mini bag for make-up and use them as organizer/filer for the glove compartment.

No other noise observed in my case. Although i read somewhere in this forum that there were some loose wiring that generate the noise.

Hope this helps. Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

Vibrating noise on my right center pillar Empty Re: Vibrating noise on my right center pillar

Post  chualie Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:48 am

Does your GL have door visors? Baka loose na double adhesive tape ng door visor mo if u have one sir.
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 am

nope i don't have visors. I can hear like a vibrating wire or something inside the center pillar, the one where the seat belt is attached to. I'll have it taken to Nissan Ortigas tomorrow. It's quite annoying while driving. It's like a giant bee or fly is buzzing behind my ear. Mad

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  chualie Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 am

Mostlikely yun mechanism ng seatbelt yan beneath the pillar and the plastic cover. Pa update na lang Sir kung ano findings. Thanks
chualie
chualie

Back to top Go down

Post  xuaeenr Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:12 am

will do! thanks!

xuaeenr

Back to top Go down

Post  aln Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

@yoogix

Sir, san mo nabili ung dummy cig lighter mo? Had a vibrating problem with it before so I just removed it.

Thanks
aln
aln

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down