Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ilang taon ba bago magpalit ng battery?

+20
tarugs24
sphinx
jedsky
real_renz
Lydemer
dbanker
blooperoo
dranyem
eggy_reyes
xuaeenr
marckd1
steel pulse
cht2wenty4
yoogix
aln
quiescent
EuroFD
welscua
chualie
gergeray
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

ilang taon ba bago magpalit ng battery? - Page 4 Empty Re: ilang taon ba bago magpalit ng battery?

Post  yoogix Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:11 am

Lucky for you guys having to replace your battery more than the advertised duration for Motolite for our GL. My GL A/T is 4 years old this coming August 2013, and just last March'13 I just replaced my battery for the 3rdtime.

It was supposed to last 21 months, but the longest time I had the battery was 18 months.

1. Stock battery 15 months
2. Replaced stock battery from warranty: no cash out.
3. 2nd battery lasted 18 months
4. Replaced 2nd battery without warranty since previous warranty was just carried over to 2nd replacement. Paid 3,900 pesos sometime 2011.
4. 3rd battery lasted another 15 months.
5. Replaced 3rd battery from warranty: no cash out.
6. I am no running on my 3rd battery replacement, warranty carried out from previous purchase, until Sept of this year

Is this normal? Casa found no electrical grounding issues with my GL. Looking at the bright side, I only paid cash once and already had 3 new batteries from Motolite for the 4 year period.

Motolite checked my GL electrical wiring for ground or drains, no issues found. The same Motolite mechanic was attending to my GL in all the replacements I had. He said that it is very common he gets to replace batteries in warranty for Nissan Grand Livina.

Take note, My GL is good as stock, no modification made on electrical. Even the head unit, just the plain old am/fm/cd for 4 years Smile

yoogix

Back to top Go down

ilang taon ba bago magpalit ng battery? - Page 4 Empty Re: ilang taon ba bago magpalit ng battery?

Post  Bin Diesel Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 am

Motolite gold lang ba talaga ang pwedeng gamitin sa livina natin? Ang motolite enduro kasi may available na NS60 same size ng sa Gold pero mas mura.
Bin Diesel
Bin Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltz Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am

Unless you change the battery terminal to a bigger ones, then you can consider getting the 2SM which AFAIK almost same price din ng 2SN natin.
yun stock kse ng battery natin have thin terminals.

Voltz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4