Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie planning to buy 2nd hand GL

3 posters

Go down

newbie planning to buy 2nd hand GL Empty newbie planning to buy 2nd hand GL

Post  hwitwowans Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:41 am

Hello po mga sirs,

I am planning to buy 2nd hand GL. may nakita ako sa sulit binebenta 120k for a 2008 model pero aminado yung nagbebenta na binaha yung GL nya. And yung next price na dun eh 395k 2008 model din pero hindi nasabi dun sa ad kung nabaha or hindi yung GL nya.tanong ko lang mga sirs ano kaya ang kukunin ko?yung 120k or yung 395k?if ever ba na yung 120k ang kunin ko magkano kaya magagastos ko para maayos lahat ng mga dapat ayusin sa GL?TIA mga sirs.

hwitwowans

Back to top Go down

newbie planning to buy 2nd hand GL Empty Re: newbie planning to buy 2nd hand GL

Post  Lydemer Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:00 pm

hwitwowans wrote:Hello po mga sirs,

I am planning to buy 2nd hand GL. may nakita ako sa sulit binebenta 120k for a 2008 model pero aminado yung nagbebenta na binaha yung GL nya. And yung next price na dun eh 395k 2008 model din pero hindi nasabi dun sa ad kung nabaha or hindi yung GL nya.tanong ko lang mga sirs ano kaya ang kukunin ko?yung 120k or yung 395k?if ever ba na yung 120k ang kunin ko magkano kaya magagastos ko para maayos lahat ng mga dapat ayusin sa GL?TIA mga sirs.

In my humble opinion, go get a GL that is in very good condition as the amount of repair work for flooded and neglected vehicles will negate whatever savings that you got in getting a very low priced but problematic vehicle. An easy way to find out if a vehicle got flooded or not is to visibly look at the carpet, seats and side moldings. Most of the time, stain marks left by floods will be left there and that will be an indicator that the vehicle is hiding a potential problem waiting to happen.

Maghintay ka na lang ng ibang pagkakataon and be ready to fork in a bigger amount sa 2nd hand purchase mo if you want to get a good deal. There is virtue in patience.
Lydemer
Lydemer

Back to top Go down

Post  hwitwowans Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm

ah ok thanks po sir Lydemer.

hwitwowans

Back to top Go down

Post  alnepo Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

hwitwowans wrote:Hello po mga sirs,

Hi There, I think I have seen the 395k you are referring which i saw in sulit.com. Is it the one in 106 mindanao avenue? When I saw this unit, i just walked away (tumakbo ako). Grabe ang dumi ng unit! yung interior ang daming pagkain na tira sa loob! Sobra salahula nung may ari.....Better to wait and buy from direct seller. Good luck GL hunting.

alnepo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down