Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning to buy second hand livina. Need some information

Go down

Planning to buy second hand livina.  Need some information Empty Planning to buy second hand livina. Need some information

Post  76ers Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi,

I am planning to buy a second hand livina. Currently doing some research and looking around the web and in the car depots.

I just have some questions:

1) Is the GL equipped with immobilizer ? I read somewhere that this car has the immobilizer. I've looked at the key of the seller. mukhang normal key lang siya. So is this immobilizer in all models (elite, luxury , elegance) or just the high end ? Is there a way to tell if the keys have immobilizer or not ? does anyone know how much the key and remote cost ? there is only 1 set of keys. so i need to factor in the cost for a second set.

2) From GL owners , what is your fuel consumption on your GL for city driving . Interested in AT models.

3) When i went to see a GL for sale, in front (if your facing the car), somewhere in the 2/3 to the right portion of the bumper, there is a small plastic cover, it is like a square about 1.5in x 1.5 in, if you take out this cover, there is like a tube inside ( baka mali description ko). Can anyone tell me what this is ?

4) Is there a built in gps that comes with the GL ?

5) Is there a link where i can download softcopy owner's manual ?

TIA
76ers

76ers

Back to top Go down